AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Akan (Twi) Syllabus-gctid23788

Started by Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé, Jul 13, 2007, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

Akan (Twi) Syllabus


http://abibitumikasa.com/yabb/Attachments/Akan_Adesua_NhyehyEe1.pdf


To register for class please follow this link: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/Register.php
                            Attached files  Akan_Adesua_NhyehyEe1.pdf (66.7 KB)
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

kwasi3000

I am after the TWI character set. Where can I download it? The page redirects itself all the time. Please help me.

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App


Kwekule