AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

HBCU Money™ Presents: The George W. Carver 2015’s Top 20 HBCU Research Institutions-gctid248985

Started by Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé, Sep 11, 2017, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

HBCUs continue to go backwards in the research field according to the latest National Science Foundation data. In 2014, research expenditures for the top 20 HBCUs combined for $445.4 million, while 2015 combines for $425.7 million. This represents a 4.4 … Continue reading →

More...
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Kyle

As a graduate of an HBCU and a graduate student of another right now. I find that HBCU'S are trying more to be like their white counterparts. Spending more money on sports and Unnecessary lavish buildings. Also a lot are letting in a lot of white and foreign students changing the ethnic dynamic of school settings.. I hope I live to see the day that Kmtyw centered schools are the foundation of Black people education.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app