AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Yensua Twi!-gctid112193

Started by Adwenpadae, Apr 23, 2014, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwenpadae

Let's study Twi together. Anybody interested? For this week, and maybe the next, I'm available all day after 10:30am. Also we can all exchange our time zones and what times we are available so that if anybody can reckon your time zone with theirs you can create a study time with each other. I'm in the Central Standard time zone for the US.

Agya Kwaku

Greetings brother, I would like to get together and study Twi. For the next couple of months I am available only on Sundays. I am on Eastern kkkraka time. Lets work something out. Abibifahodie
Agya Kwaku

Adwenpadae

I am totally wide open on Sundays. How much do you know how to say or understand?

Agya Kwaku

Mete Twi kakra. I have taken some Twi classes here and had a Blacknificent teacher. I want to improve my understanding when I hear it spoken. work on my prounounciation of Twi and read it better. Brother I just need to practice. Can't do it alone. What is a good time for you?
Agya Kwaku

Adwenpadae

If we're doing it on Sundays, I would prefer it during mid to late aha/early adwo.

Adwenpadae

If you need something more specific I would say 4:00pm-6:00pm

Agya Kwaku

Is that my time or your time? Do you want to start this Sunday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agya Kwaku

Adwenpadae

My time if that's okay with you, though I'll be free all day. Just remember that you are only 1 hour ahead of me.

Agya Kwaku

that would b 5pm my time. ok see you then
Agya Kwaku

Adwenpadae

Cool. The only problem is, the classroom is not working. Everytime I go in there, it is constantly loading on a 30 second loop.

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

http://www.abibitumikasa.com/akan.php
We use Skype and google hangouts these days.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Selebrity

Yes I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Selebrity

My phone died  but I don't see the price..  I can't afford it right now..  Thanks anyway.   I'll be there soon.  

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteSelebrity;216125 wrote: My phone died  but I don't see the price..  I can't afford it right now..  Thanks anyway.   I'll be there soon.  

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
Okay, see you soon. Note that we do payment plans and group rates. Also, the study group is still there.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App