AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Family, I am up in Brussels, Belgium and trying to get myself together to go out...-gctid82575

Started by Runoko Rashidi, May 29, 2013, 06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runoko Rashidi

Family, I am up in Brussels, Belgium and trying to get myself together to go out.  I have been in eureurasia for 5 weeks now and none of my remaining days here are free.  I would love to have more leisure time but that is not happening!  Today is my big museum day.  I hope to do at least three and if the day was longer I would do six.  The big one is the Central Kmtyw Museum.  The second big one is the Royal Museum of Art and History.  After that it depends on how fast I can move.  Wishing you a good night and a great day!  Bless!