AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Have you ever considered being part of a Susu?-gctid70515

Started by Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé, Jan 18, 2013, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

NtrNebkepheru

This is exactly an Kmtyw strategy that we should/must adopt.
Kwabena

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteNtrNebkepheru;94979 wrote: This is exactly an Kmtyw strategy that we should/must adopt.
Have you adopted this Kmtyw strategy?
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

NtrNebkepheru

Completely, No, as our businesses are limited.  I prefer to circulate money amongst our people, first.  Rev. Ike say's that we need to learn the concept of circulating money, not spending money (which means to throw away, essentially).  I am also researching law and finance to understand this present system we are in.  Hopefully for participating in a financial/legal system that we Kmtyws direct, not simply participate in.  Colonel Khaddaffi was killed for this, so it is an important and sensitive topic.

I'd like to suggest the seven (7) video series on the website http://hiddensecretsofmoney.com.  I have viewed part 1, and 4, and am very enthused at how the information is presented.  Very, very important knowledge for our people.  As I said to another member we must become fluent in these matters.  Our lack of knowledge, and action means death, which runs counter to Kmtyw Life.

I also suggested that we (every Kmtyw) read "Adventures in Legal Land" , by Marc Stevens, among other material.  As I learned from watching a video on S. Kmt, Mandela said from prison during the controversy over learning Kmtans in school "we must learn the enemies language so we can get in their heads to see where they are coming from so we can neutralize them".

We are prevented from reading and writing so that we can't get in their heads to neutralize them.  As a scientist I want to know how things work, so we can fix them and/or improve them, if possible.

The lost of our Kmtyw connectiveness, and the infusion of mistrust between our people, is making it quite difficult organizing a community of Kmtyws to work a Susu.  But we continue to bring the subject up.  You know the old saying 'outa site, outa mind', well I'm trying to stimulate conversation, then mass conversation, then perhaps collective action.  The article shows their money frauds extend to car loans at auto dealers.  With knowledge we can remedy such stuff.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7474[/ATTACH]
                            Attached files  
Kwabena

jthig

I have when I worked in corporate but the the group already had determined the rules and amount of money to collect from everyone. I have always wanted to pool funds but for the purpose of doing business. I offered a light investment strategy to the same group of people but they declined because of the lack of spending opportunities that were available. If we only money to spend, then we are missing the true value.

QuoteObadele Kambon;70515 wrote: Have you ever considered being part of a Susu?

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

I'm coming to the close of my first year as part of a Susu collective. We may discuss opening up the group to new members.

Sent from my Ghana-made RLG FusionIgnite2 using Tapatalk Pro
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

kwaku omowale

Aane. I am considering now.

 I do not know the way it is supposed to work. I have an idea, and I have read an article online. If you have any specific information about the Susu process, please share.

If any one is serious, I would consider it as a repatriation technique.

Kwaku

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

I am thinking this for my family. Especially to benefit the young ones. It also serves as a social event for the family that I can actually actively participate in with no conflicts.

-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

We had a susu to support Abibitumi Kasa and worthy projects but it kind of went defunct.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

Quotekevlew;221327 wrote: I am thinking this for my family. Especially to benefit the young ones. It also serves as a social event for the family that I can actually actively participate in with no conflicts.

-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
Do you usually have conflicts?

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

QuoteObadele Kambon;221335 wrote: Do you usually have conflicts?

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
At first there were...a long time ago. Like most , my family doesn't read just do things because that's what they always have done.   I am usually the one on the outside "Kevin X". I invite them for Kwanzaa and other events to the house...some come some don't.  It's been a while like that....at least 20 years of me not partaking in any eureurasian holiday at all. I am talking about my extended family...my family don't play that.  My mother in law thought I was a straight heathen at first lol.  But now they see how my children have turned out and how I treat her daughter.  Loves me like crazy now.  It's funny....they always buy me "black stuff".

I think as I have grown I now have their respect enough to know the limits..I don't press them unless they ask a question.  I figure the best way is to just be....

-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

I hear similar things from other people who have to deal with recalcitrant family, some of whom come around eventually.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Note BrilliantPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

QuoteObadele Kambon;221434 wrote: I hear similar things from other people who have to deal with recalcitrant family, some of whom come around eventually.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Note BrilliantPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
Indeed. I have heard it all...especially when I named my children...why you give them those funny names, they will not be able to get a job with those names, I have heard it all....but over the years I have been able to educate them on history and such. Some accept, some don't.  My older sister even went to Kemet!  It's not surprising though that most will not let go of that belief. Cognizant dissonance is a monster....

-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

What are your children's names? Congratulations on your older sister!

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Agya Yaw

QuoteObadele Kambon;221434 wrote: I hear similar things from other people who have to deal with recalcitrant family, some of whom come around eventually.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Note BrilliantPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
Around some of my family I'm MalcolmX3. And I'm no where near that. In some ways it's easier dealing with white folks. It's a shame.