AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid241058

Started by Agya Kwaku, Jul 13, 2017, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwaku omowale

BLEEP BLEEP WT* all americans go exploit black people this way now. I was reading a book entitled the $30 Billion N**** by D. Parke Gibson which shares the same type of story. WOW and THANKS for the post.

Where is our study? I do not think quality in this video means quality. I refer you to the video on this site entitled "is the white man's ice really colder".
(https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/213925-Is-the-white-man-s-ice-really-colder-Age-old-question-answered?highlight=colder)

If you have any ideas on how to change this quality decision for buying, please share. I aspire to have businesses and invite any feedback.

kwaku

Nana

This video was an add for Johnson publishing, clearly designed to sell advertising space in their publications. The famous negro Chicago based publishing company that sold out to the whites recently.

To that end even though there are yurugu featured in the video. It was offered as a promotional for Johnson.

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

QuoteNKO;245370 wrote: This video was an add for Johnson publishing, clearly designed to sell advertising space in their publications. The famous negro Chicago based publishing company that sold out to the whites recently.

To that end even though there are yurugu featured in the video. It was offered as a promotional for Johnson.
I was going to say unbelievable but....I know better

______________________________________________

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Nana

Also this was designed to get us to buy white to validate our "progress "

Nataki

Quotekevlew;245390 wrote: I was going to say unbelievable but....I know better

______________________________________________

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral
I watched this the day it was supposed to and I felt the same way. I just have no words for it which is surprising for me especially on topics around economics and the levels to which they will sink to exploit us.

Abibifahodie!

Nataki
nataki

Nataki

Quotekwaku omowale;245224 wrote: BLEEP BLEEP WT* all americans go exploit black people this way now. I was reading a book entitled the $30 Billion N**** by D. Parke Gibson which shares the same type of story. WOW and THANKS for the post.

Where is our study? I do not think quality in this video means quality. I refer you to the video on this site entitled "is the white man's ice really colder".
(https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/213925-Is-the-white-man-s-ice-really-colder-Age-old-question-answered?highlight=colder)

If you have any ideas on how to change this quality decision for buying, please share. I aspire to have businesses and invite any feedback.

kwaku
Are you also a member of LetsBuyBlack365.com

We're a strategic partner with Abibitumi Kasa and doing exactly what you are talking about.

Inbox message me or call (don't text) if you want to work on/engage in some of the solutions around economic empowerment.

LetsBuyBlack365.com/mobile

Abibifahodie!

Nataki
nataki

kwaku omowale

QuoteBestVeganChef;246197 wrote: Are you also a member of LetsBuyBlack365.com

We're a strategic partner with Abibitumi Kasa and doing exactly what you are talking about.

Inbox message me or call (don't text) if you want to work on/engage in some of the solutions around economic empowerment.

LetsBuyBlack365.com/mobile

Abibifahodie!

Nataki

no i'm not a member. i will look into it. sure, i would like to hear your ideas and what things you are doing.

kwaku

Nana

Actually Johnson publishing company "sold out " decades ago. They were sold to yurugu recently.

Tenkamenin

Another secret to selling to Negroes, particularly at high-end stores, is to treat the Negro poorly as if he/she doesn't have any money and watch the Negro, without hesitation, max out all of his/her credit cards to show you that he/she can shop at your store.
Woforo dua pa a, yɛpia wo.





If you climb a good tree, we push you.