AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Can YOU Run This Institution: Prairie View AM Looks To Train Next Generation of HBCU Administrators-gctid240108

Started by Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé, Jul 04, 2017, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

President George C. Wright has been an integral force in bringing Prairie View A&M University a new stadium, but his legacy may be in a new program that allows students at the HBCU just outside of Houston to shadow administrators … Continue reading →

More...
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Dr. Afivi Adiro

Nice! I am a PVAMU alum! (Black) Panther pride  lol! I am so happy to see that they are taking active steps to assure the school is supported by future alum. I also believe if successful it can help strengthen the relationships between students, alumni and the institution by showing how hard the administration works behind the scenes to maintain the homeostasis of the institution.