AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212340

Started by Boukman Sankofa, Dec 15, 2016, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boukman Sankofa

I just spent the last hour downloading Ghanaian music. Twi I hope what i research. And also looked for Twi movies to watch on youtube. Found quiet many and I am pleasantly surprised. It really feels like a good and viable way to learn Twi. I am listening to Kwabena Kwabena, Daddy Lumba, this brother seems like he is bleaching smh. I am really enjoying the music. Any suggestion on Ghanaian artists with many Twi songs. I am not trying to limit myself, but I am trying to listen to the language as much as possible so I can learn faster. Meda ase for the feedback:sankofa::blacklove:

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

Agya Koo Nimo. Ayɔnko Asiwa. Ɔsɛe Kwame Korankye.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Boukman Sankofa


Boukman Sankofa


Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

Yɛnni aseda. And don't forget dewhitenization alongside your reKmtywization.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Boukman Sankofa

You think there is a difference? I would think the Re-Kmtywization process would lead automatically to dewhitenization. Or not?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteBoukman Sankofa;212536 wrote: You think there is a difference? I would think the Re-Kmtywization process would lead automatically to dewhitenization. Or not?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
I'm extremely certain that there is a difference. This is why people love to do one and hate to do the other.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Boukman Sankofa

Though i believe The other way is not necessarily true. Dewhitenization don't lead to Re-Kmtywization

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

Both are necessary. While they can be complementary processes neither one necessarily leads to the other.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Boukman Sankofa

I see agree with where you going. We are talking about The politicss. Aren't We?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteBoukman Sankofa;212540 wrote: I see agree with where you going. We are talking about The politicss. Aren't We?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
Every area of human activity. For example, consider people who can read and write Mdw Ntr, but are married to white so-called people. Plenty reKmtywization, no dewhitenization.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Boukman Sankofa

I agree 100. Diop is a good example. What a tragedy.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteBoukman Sankofa;212542 wrote: I agree 100. Diop is a good example. What a tragedy.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
Apparently there's a whole crew like that coming out of Senegal. All proficient in Mdw Ntr to one degree or another and all married to French men and women. If @Mansa Kankan Munited snakes ends up going there and coming back with a white wife, he's going to get his Black people card revoked.

Sent from my Uhuru Accu using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Boukman Sankofa

Who is Mansa Kankan Munited snakes?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteBoukman Sankofa;212565 wrote: Who is Mansa Kankan Munited snakes?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
He is a member here who is visiting Senegal now.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App