AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Twi Hangout-gctid171545

Started by Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀, Dec 31, 2015, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

I am looking to see if any current or forner Twi studentd want  to start a group to provide a space to keep the language learned and keep in practice.  If I can get 10 students I will start the group.
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Agya Kwaku

Agya Kwaku

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Agya Kwaku

Agya Kwaku

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Agya Kwaku

Agya Kwaku

kwaku omowale

Mekyea wo Keview ne Agya Kwaku,

I know I am late to the party, but if you all would like to continue to communicate in Twi, I am also. I am new to Twi.

Yaa nua.
Wo ho te sɛn?

Akyire,
Kwaku

Agya Yaw

Quotekwaku omowale;199447 wrote: Mekyea wo Keview ne Agya Kwaku,

I know I am late to the party, but if you all would like to continue to communicate in Twi, I am also. I am new to Twi.

Yaa nua.
Wo ho te sɛn?

Akyire,
Kwaku
We are reviving a Twi study group. You are welcome to join us here: Twi Study Group. We are meeting this coming Sunday at 2pm ET to plan how we're going to proceed.