AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Please step out of your car...-gctid34915

Started by Kamau Kambon, Jun 03, 2009, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamau Kambon

YOU FAILED TO
HAVE ON YOUR SEATBELT-

 
I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE
 A FREE afrikkkan-amerikkkan negro!!
 
SHUCKS- U GOT YA DRIVER'S LICENSE AND
REGISTRATION ALL IN ORDER- TOO BAD FOR
ME BECAUSE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING
FEELING LIKE I WANTED TO KILL SOMEONE
BLACK-
0.K., U KIN GO- I'LL STOP THE NEXT NEGRO
I SEE AND MAYBE HE'LL GIVE ME A REASON-
(I REALLY DON'T NEED A REAL REASON) TO
KILL HIM AND THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO SAY,
"I THOUGHT HE HAD A WEAPON"
 
ASSIGNMENT:
    FORGET ABOUT THE IDEA OF
    "DRIVING WHILE BLACK", THAT'S
          TOTALLY WRONG- IT SHOULD BE
         "DRIVING WHILE white cops ARE
           "BEING white"-
lesson for Black people:  don't drive while
            white cops are being their hillbilly
              caveman white sleazy selves!!!!
https://abibitumikasa.com/market/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=59298e8a5cb80073aa61b37b3aedb8fd">https://www.abibitumikasa.com/images/declaration.jpg" alt="" />





https://abibitumikasa.com/market/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=59298e8a5cb80073aa61b37b3aedb8fd">Dr. Kamau Kambon eBooks [PDFs] : :: Abibitumi Kasa Bookstore, A BlackNificent Online Bookstore! ::




https://abibitumikasa.com/fundraiser.html">Support Abibitumi Kasa! Invest in those who invest in You!