AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Message Boards that Perpetuate the Disrespect of Kmtyw People and Traditions!!-gctid25529

Started by pain, Apr 04, 2007, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olufemi_baina_ayo

Oluko,how did you obtain a bronze of the Oni of Ife?
Quote[ch390 wrote: kyeame Kwame]
Quote from: akua maat free link=1175646293/0#13 date=1176404930yaaaay is right!! so now, here we are in sanctuary, like we done escaped from the plantation. pain it is good to see the bredren. obadele i got your link for the mask.

http://www.metmuseum.org/Works_Of_Art/print/viewOnePrint.asp?item=1978.412.323&dep=5&viewMode=0§ion=description
Akua! I'll be phasing out the mask and I appreciate you pointing this out. I'm switching to a bronze of the Oni of Ife that I own personally to get rid of the mudfish=portuguese connection. Meda wo ase pa ara for pointing this out!

Obadele Kwame
"Kmt for the Kmtyws at Home and Abroad!"-Marcus Garvey :Kmt:

Jacuma

                                       
[/b]
Bí abá so òkò lójà ará ilé eni ní bá

This will be my first and final remark in this thread

There Is Nothing Kmtyw About The Lies, Gossip, Disrespect And General Confusion That Is Being Displayed In This Thread, In Fact This Type Of Activity Has A Multifaceted  Effect;

1.) Confuses Our People.
2.) Brings Comfort To Our Open Enemies.
3.) Demoralizes Those Who Stood Shoulder To Shoulder With You, When Those Crakkkas Attacked.

  A clear and concise correcting of this malicious gossip is long overdue, ignorance of the facts can and do happen, but once those facts have been presented, a prompt retraction and apology is warranted, again my number remains unchanged 678 368-9582 Please in the future call before spreading lies.  Asante Sana to everyone!

ps On a personal note to say I was in absolute shock to read these comments is putting it mildly AssataShakur.org has provided the bulk of the membership here from the very first day, up to even this moment, most joined and were encouraged to join here, not out of dis-satisfaction as some may want you to believe. We came here in UNITY and to support the efforts here.
I had no idea that this ill will and contempt existed here all this time, the irony is all the condescending comments coupled with the lies, hearsay and pure gossip is in absolute error, Its time to move forward for this is Clearly NOT The Kmtyw Way!

Bí abá so òkò lójà ará ilé eni ní bá
Translation: He who throws a stone in the market will hit his relative
-Yoruba

One falsehood spoils a thounited snakesnd truths.
-Ashanti of Ghana

Water always finds a way out.
-Cameroon

If you damage the character of another, you damage your own.
-Yoruba

You may tell little lies, small as a thorn, but they will grow to the size of a spear and kill you.
-Yoruba

QuoteObadele Kambon;25536 wrote:
LOL, you funny! BTW there was no attack there. An admin goofed up when he tried to erase another former admin's posts and rep points so he could be "top warrior" over there. (Can you believe that? Folks fighting over internet titles and recognition!!! :D). Fortunately, divine justice prevailed and instead of accomplishing his always underhanded and characterless goals, he ended up crashing the forum. I hear he's been pretty much ghost since that out of sheer shame, humiliation and embarrassment.

I can't help you there. Rep point currency as well as posts are non-transferrable. Unless you go to that admin and ask him where in cyberspace his jacked up jealousy induced results ended up.

Æbádélé

QuoteObadele Kambon;25534 wrote: Recommendation:

There are several folks who go between this board and that board. No problem there. However, I wouldn't like to see this board to become a place where folks vent about anti-Kmtyw activities on the other board and then masochistically return back there only to come back here wounded yet again and venting about it. If you feel like that board is perpetuates the Disrespect of Kmtyw people and Traditions, my humble recommendation is to leave it alone.

Although I am a former admin there and I am still listed as the top poster over there, I quit last September and I haven't put one single post up there since then as I don't want to lend validation and creditability to something that I think is not about Kmtyw Liberation in any area. I came to the conclusion that what I thought was a portal to Kmtyw liberation that I had put much time and energy into turned out to be a thin veneer of Red Black and Green paint on a porcelain white toilet bowl that was smearing $#!+ on the name of an Kmtyw heroine. When I expressed the contradictions there, I had stories made up about me, letting me know that it wasn't about truth. That's all I needed to know. I haven't looked back since.

In the final analysis, if you think that you can contribute to Kmtyw liberation there, then by all means do so. I made the personal decision that there is no way for me to contribute to Kmtyw liberation in the midst of such internal contradictions that are not challenged, but rather upheld as though they were sacred. You do not have to make that same decision, but I am just expressing that I don't want this forum to become the vent about YET ANOTHER anti-Kmtyw episode on ASF that some of my original fellow refugees and escapees know I do NOT want to hear about AT ALL as these episodes are diversions and distractions from the work of Kmtyw Liberation. All of my fellow refugees are welcome, but let's let what goes on back at the insane asylum stay at the insane asylum.

Æbádélé Kwame
                                       
[/b]
Bí abá so òkò lójà ará ilé eni ní bá

georgia

Wow, y'all!
 i had no idea they was taking Assata's name in vain.....actually i learned about this wonderful place from an action alert on Bro. Obadele's behalf....though i must admit that this place IS the jam.

it's a shame that stuff like that is happening. But it ain't no surprise.

let us NOT spend too much time on this subject - this forum is powerful.

:pyramid:

and there IS a poetry and musical section....take another  look- i'm sure you'll find it.

blessings to all!
uhuru na haki
georgia

Jacuma

Quotegeorgia;30907 wrote: Wow, y'all!
 i had no idea they was taking Assata's name in vain.....actually i learned about this wonderful place from an action alert on Bro. Obadele's behalf....though i must admit that this place IS the jam.

it's a shame that stuff like that is happening. But it ain't no surprise.

let us NOT spend too much time on this subject - this forum is powerful.
QuoteJacuma;30906 wrote:                                        
[/b]
Bí abá so òkò lójà ará ilé eni ní bá

This will be my first and final remark in this thread

There Is Nothing Kmtyw About The Lies, Gossip, Disrespect And General Confusion That Is Being Displayed In This Thread, In Fact This Type Of Activity Has A Multifaceted  Effect;

1.) Confuses Our People.
2.) Brings Comfort To Our Open Enemies.
3.) Demoralizes Those Who Stood Shoulder To Shoulder With You, When Those Crakkkas Attacked.

  A clear and concise correcting of this malicious gossip is long overdue, ignorance of the facts can and do happen, but once those facts have been presented, a prompt retraction and apology is warranted, again my number remains unchanged 678 368-9582 Please in the future call before spreading lies.  Asante Sana to everyone!

ps On a personal note to say I was in absolute shock to read these comments is putting it mildly AssataShakur.org has provided the bulk of the membership here from the very first day, up to even this moment, most joined and were encouraged to join here, not out of dis-satisfaction as some may want you to believe. We came here in UNITY and to support the efforts here.
I had no idea that this ill will and contempt existed here all this time, the irony is all the condescending comments coupled with the lies, hearsay and pure gossip is in absolute error, Its time to move forward for this is Clearly NOT The Kmtyw Way!

Bí abá so òkò lójà ará ilé eni ní bá
Translation: He who throws a stone in the market will hit his relative
-Yoruba

One falsehood spoils a thounited snakesnd truths.
-Ashanti of Ghana

Water always finds a way out.
-Cameroon

If you damage the character of another, you damage your own.
-Yoruba

You may tell little lies, small as a thorn, but they will grow to the size of a spear and kill you.
-Yoruba



                                       
[/b]
Bí abá so òkò lójà ará ilé eni ní bá
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

There are many reasons why people have left and continue to leave Assata Shakur forums. You mention support, however I know for a fact that FROM DAY ONE, you, in the admin section along with the amen corner of ImTheTruth and rebelKmt, described the very existence of Abibitumi Kasa as a conflict of interest. This was just before I was made a miserable user and my future wife Kala (Mekeda7) was banned for even being associated with me having the audacity to go and create another forum.
   
  Wagâmbula mbôngi, vo k'u zoba ko, kânda lwèngisi.

You create your own Mbôngi (public forum); If you do so without being a "lunatic", you are warning the community government and its leadership.

You mention the bulk of the membership coming from AssataShakur.org, however you will be surprised and perhaps humbled to know that AssataShakur forums doesn't even rank in the top referring sites to Abibitumi Kasa, which, for your convenience I am providing here:
 

Links from an Internet Search Engine - Full list
 
  - Google
   
  4181
   
  4192
   
  - Google   (Images)
   
  1069
   
  1094
   
  - Windows Live
   
  322
   
  377
   
  - Google   (cache)
   
  243
   
  3496
   
  - Yahoo!
   
  162
   
  209
   
  - AOL
   
  62
   
  62
   
  - Unknown search engines
   
  36
   
  38
   
  - AT&T search (powered by Google)
   
  16
   
  19
   
  - Ask
   
  14
   
  14
   
  - MSN Search
   
  8
   
  8
   
  - Mamma
   
  6
   
  6
   
  - Lycos
   
  4
   
  4
   
  - Scroogle
   
  3
   
  3
   
  - MyWebSearch
   
  3
   
  3
   
  - Comet   toolbar search
   
  2
   
  2
   
  - Searchalot
   
  1
   
  1
   
  - Seznam
   
  1
   
  1
   
  - Euroseek
   
  1
   
  1
   
  - Netscape
   
  1
   
  1
   
  - Voila
   
  0
   
  2
   
61351.7 %95332.5 % Links from an external page (other web sites except search engines) - Full list
 
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com
   
  44242
   
  44242
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/forum/topic/show
   
  5318
   
  5318
   
  - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm
   
  4468
   
  4732
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/video/video/show
   
  1281
   
  1281
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/forum
   
  1016
   
  1016
   
  - http://www.agiconstructioninc.com/agi.swf
   
  813
   
  813
   
  - http://www.myspace.com/xclanmusic
   
  602
   
  602
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profiles/members/
   
  598
   
  598
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profiles/blog/show
   
  589
   
  591
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/video
   
  586
   
  586
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profiles/profile/show
   
  461
   
  465
   
  - http://www.sankofajourney.org
   
  365
   
  365
   
  - http://abibitumikasa.ning.com
   
  313
   
  345
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/group/theurbanhealthinformant
   
  281
   
  281
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profile/HetHeruRaMwtBastetRaMaat
   
  263
   
  263
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/photo/photo/show
   
  251
   
  251
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profile/ObadeleKambon18
   
  232
   
  353
   
  - http://ipeclc.org/concept.swf
   
  229
   
  229
   
  - http://www.sankofajourney.org/sankofamfoni.swf
   
  228
   
  228
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profiles/comment/list
   
  226
   
  233
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/page
   
  219
   
  219
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profiles/friend/list
   
  208
   
  208
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/profile/PreciseScience
   
  203
   
  203
   
  - http://www.myspace.com/m1rbg
   
  197
   
  197
   
  - http://livinginblack.ning.com/forum/topic/listForContributor
   
  193
   
  193
   
  - Others
   
  16406
   
  24323
   
 However, of the Kmtyws who have come, several have personally cited some of the following reasons for leaving including:

1) Users finding out that Assata Shakur is not a member of the forums and does not visit the forum but is merely just one of your many administrator aliases. Personally, I was crushed to find this out myself when I became a moderator and saw in the who's online list that Assata Shakur's IP address is the same as yours and comes out of atlanta. For those who are unaware, the REAL Assata Shakur lives in Cuba and not in Atlanta. No wonder she doesn't accept private messages there...because she has not BEEN there!

2) Countless women constantly being harrassed about hooking up with you in your endless quest for a baby momma. If you like I can name the names of those who have personally spoken to me about sexual harassment coming from you once they recognize me on some of the other networks I am a part of or by seeking out information and coming to Abibitumi Kasa. If you would like to speak about something being non-Kmtyw, this, in my opinion is where the discussion should start!

3) Blacks are banned (usually for going off on aAmws and the religion of a-rab worship aka islam or for going off on Kmtyws who let krakkkaz in organizations) while whites are allowed to remain as members. The membership of Assata is completely unrestricted and whites, a-rabs and all other hosts of eternal enemies of Kmtyw people are allowed to remain there in the hundreds if not thounited snakesnds. I recall the favored golden child Mahmoud Siddiqi combined the two tenets of being white and an a-rab worshipper. Upon finding out he was while, you said that the only reason he was banned was because he wasn't up front about being white but if he had been he would have been allowed to stay as a member. When I read that I was on my way out. (This in my opinion is insane)
  4) Anyone who critiques the role of a-rabs and a-rab worship in the oppression of Kmtyw people is silenced (This, in my opinion, is also insane)

5) Kmtyws being cut off from the site and threads are deleted when it is proposed that whites should not be allowed there or in anything supposedly for Kmtyw people (I recall rebelKmt talking about how Assata wouldn't have escaped without whites (coincidentally nor would she have been IN there in the first place). I also recall being told that we should follow her 'ideological stance' in this regard because she's down with whites as members of Black organizations.

Reasons why I left included

1) You saying in the admin section that me having a forum and starting Abibitumi Kasa was a conflict of interest and removing me as an administrator (was this your support from the beginning???).

2) You banning Kala (Mekeda7) saying that we are joined at the hip and she was a security risk and I could log in through her account

3) Me being made a miserable user so that I couldn't use the forum

4) Myself being accused of changing rep points for users I liked and didn't like resulting in me never again logging into admincp there. Aja ti a fe pa tele, a ni digbolueniyan aja ni. (The dog they wanted to kill anyway, they call a mad dog)

5) You telling me that regardless of what ifasehunreincarnated did or does to me, he was a part of assata from the beginning so you would always have his back. I felt anything but support from you AND ifasehunreincarnated AND rebelKmt in the admin section and via PM.

6) The site subsidizes hundreds of dollars to cafe press, virtual jam, etc while Kmtyws are told that charging for a class or any other service is intolerable.
   
  I appreciate you making calls on my behalf during the trial. I assumed you did so due to guilt of all the #@!! you personally put me through and allowed ifasehunreincarnated to put me through due to his own envy and jealousy.

In terms of the action alert itself, according to Kefentse Bandele, who I know initiated the action alert on assata and kept it going as I pushed out updates, his work there was greatly appreciated (Since he did so, he made me and every one of his myspace friends aware of issues that led to him leaving AssataShakur.org several months ago). According to him in his own words "That was my thread and i moderated it alone. Anything he claims he did besides replying to the thread didn't happen."

I'm not sure what exactly you are saying is gossip and lies, however, I do know that this thread was started by people who are relating personal issues that they had at AssataShakur.org that made them as disillusioned as I soon became, especially once I became part of the admin cadre in name only crew. They aren't relating gossip or hearsay or anything else...just their own personal experiences.

These are members who left because they had issues that they are expressing themselves. If you would like for them to go back to Assata Shakur, address their issues and I'm sure they would be happy to return. Actually I'm not so sure of that, but I think it would at least be a start...

Be BlackNificent!

Obadele
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App

Baba Kefentse

"THAT" forum is ran by a bunch of punks!  JACUMA IS THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT DISENCHANTS YOUNG KmtywS AWAY FROM THE STRUGGLE BECAUSE HE IS A LIAR AND A FAKE!  And so is Darnell.  The type of negroes to kick someone off of a forum because they intellectually can't hang so they take their ball and run home like lil boys.  The audacity of you to stand up for yourself to this post baffles and humors me at best!  You can talk all that revolution crap you wanna but like Pac told Biggie, "but you and I know what's goin' on..."
 
The sad part is instead of being real men and speaking truth to power, they cowar and hid behind a red black and green flag making silly excuses for their actions as if they are running an actual army that produces results...LOL
 
When you "kick" someone off the forum, how do they become "Premium Members"??  I want all my sh*t erased from off that sissy soft site immediately.  I don't want no internet revolutionaries representing my hard work.
 
Odabo