AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Abibitumi Kasa's Big Move-gctid28410

Started by Afrikan XXXXX, Jun 11, 2008, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afrikan XXXXX

Dear Obadele;

I take this time to give thanks for meeting you and your wonderful family. You have brought much good into my life through this association as teacher and also as my friend. I am somewhat saddened by the fact that tonight marks the very last class of Abibtumikasa Kmtyw Language Institute. Yet, I know you will bring light to others wherever you go.

I will make a point of visiting you Kala and Ama in Ghana. I would also like to soon pass on to you the names and addresses of my cousins in Accra (related through my Harlem, New York family).

What I have learned from you is invaluable, and I bless your continuation for future generations who will need you vitally important contributions.

Oh, and thank you very much for the effort you made to provide your students with BLACKNIFICENT icons!!!

With Much Respect,
I wish you peace & Blessings

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

QuoteKhemetcom;28410 wrote: Dear Obadele;

I take this time to give thanks for meeting you and your wonderful family. You have brought much good into my life through this association as teacher and also as my friend. I am somewhat saddened by the fact that tonight marks the very last class of Abibtumikasa Kmtyw Language Institute. Yet, I know you will bring light to others wherever you go.

I will make a point of visiting you Kala and Ama in Ghana. I would also like to soon pass on to you the names and addresses of my cousins in Accra (related through my Harlem, New York family).

What I have learned from you is invaluable, and I bless your continuation for future generations who will need you vitally important contributions.

Oh, and thank you very much for the effort you made to provide your students with BLACKNIFICENT icons!!!

With Much Respect,
I wish you peace & Blessings
Anything for the BlackNificent! :hello:

I am glad that I got a chance to touch some lives while here in Chicago. I greatly appreciate the sentiments and I would love for you to come visit us. No problem, consider it done!

Hopefully you can check out one of the last classes before we depart. Stay BlackTastic! Ire o,

Obadele :kiss:
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App