AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

How I Learned to Negotiate Salary-gctid233762

Started by Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé, May 16, 2017, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

By Kimberly R. Lyle It wasn't until my late-20s that I started to get serious about*asking for more money than I was offered. At the height of the Great Recession, I quit my job and moved back to my hometown. … Continue reading →

More...
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App