AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Bird: Highest Frequency and MetaPhysical Vibration-gctid33673

Started by Kamau Kambon, Feb 28, 2009, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamau Kambon

I thank ABIBITUMIKASA for the
opportunity to share thoughts and
ideas on this UTMOST BLACKNIFICENT
HIGHEST LEARNING INSTITUTE!!
 
Most of us, as Kmtyws, don't generally think
of a Jazz Musician as a Revolutionary.
Howver, I think we have to broaden
our definition of Warrior Healer- Revolutionary-
In this particular case, I think of Charlie
Parker as a great Metaphysical Revolutionary.
Why? Because he created a new and Higher
Frequency and Vibration for Kmtyws- Man,
this great Brother Raised the Bar Higher
than anyone before him. When he played,
his musical lyrics could reach right inside
you and touch you at your Kmtyw core.
Hey baby, you could really FEEL HIM!!
I guess if you are younger and you listened
to "Bird", you might hear ole' timey music- but
I think if you sat in a quiet place and listened
to "Bird and Stings", without any interuptions, you
could come away with a greater sense of
feeling HEALED.
YEAH! Even tho he died young, like
Garvey, Malcolm, Khallid, Ida, Harriet,
Yaa Asantewaa, Robeson, Ture, Asa,
and all the others, we say:
BIRD LIVES!!!
 
Listen and enjoy: Laura and April in paris
http://www.emusic.com/album/Charlie-Parker-The-Very-Best-of-Charlie-Parker-MP3-Download/11384548.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs324qO77Og&feature=related
 
Assignment:
Get the music of Charlie Parker and
read his bio- he was a victim of
white domination- like all of us-
and that's why we need a once and
for all solution- we don't want to
keep losing our BEAUTIFUL-
GENIUS KmtywS.
https://abibitumikasa.com/market/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=59298e8a5cb80073aa61b37b3aedb8fd">https://www.abibitumikasa.com/images/declaration.jpg" alt="" />





https://abibitumikasa.com/market/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=59298e8a5cb80073aa61b37b3aedb8fd">Dr. Kamau Kambon eBooks [PDFs] : :: Abibitumi Kasa Bookstore, A BlackNificent Online Bookstore! ::




https://abibitumikasa.com/fundraiser.html">Support Abibitumi Kasa! Invest in those who invest in You!