AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Which Symbol Best Describes...-gctid33391

Started by Kamau Kambon, Feb 12, 2009, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamau Kambon

YOU, YOUR ACTIONS, BEHAVIOR,
 VALUES, YOUR WORLDVIEW, YOUR
  "FRIENDS", YOUR PHILOSOPHY,
   AND HOW YOU TREAT BLACK PEOPLE?

PICK THE ONE THAT BEST FITS YOU!!
  AND DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF


The goddess Ma'at

Description: Maat was the personification of the fundamental order of the universe, without which all of creation would perish. The primary duty of the pharaoh was to uphold this order by maintaining the law and administering justice. To reflect this, many pharaohs took the title "Beloved of Maat," emphasizing their focus on justice and truth.
http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/maat.htm


A skull and crossbones is usually a sign of something dangerous and warns a person not to enter ...or to fear death.
In 1829, New York State required the labeling of all containers of poisonous substances. The skull and crossbones symbol appears to have been used for that purpose since the 1850s
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080119180641AAbeYET
 
Assignment:
  Examine every aspect of your "life" and tell us
  whether YOU ARE A VIRTUOUS Kmtyw
   OR A POISON AND MENACE TO Kmtyw
   PEOPLE AND OUR RACE
 
** If you find you are a menace to Kmtyw
     people and are blocking our Liberation
      Movement, please accelerate
       your Subtle Suicide and
        go straight to the bottom of
         the white world sleaze barrel,
             without a life jacket!!
https://abibitumikasa.com/market/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=59298e8a5cb80073aa61b37b3aedb8fd">https://www.abibitumikasa.com/images/declaration.jpg" alt="" />





https://abibitumikasa.com/market/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=59298e8a5cb80073aa61b37b3aedb8fd">Dr. Kamau Kambon eBooks [PDFs] : :: Abibitumi Kasa Bookstore, A BlackNificent Online Bookstore! ::




https://abibitumikasa.com/fundraiser.html">Support Abibitumi Kasa! Invest in those who invest in You!

kweku, afro olmec

greetings baba kambom!

 I KNOW THAT FEW YEARS AGO,I WAS TOXIC TO MY OWNSELF,WHILE LIVING ON MY OWN, I WAS EATING FROM THE JUNK TRUCKS,WHILE WORKING ON CONSTRUCTION,SO I AM WEIGHING MY OWN HEART ON THE SCALE OF MAAT,
AND BEING THE JUDGE OF MYSELF,MY LIFESTYLE WASNT TOXIC PER SAY,HOWEVER,WHEN I GOT HOME I COOKED FOR MYSELF OR ATE OUT,BECAUSE AFTER 16 HOURS OF WORK I WAS TIRED AND DIDNT FEEL LIKE COOKING,WHILE LIVING ON MY OWN, I WROTE TO POLITICAL PRISONERS,SENT LETTERS,SIGNED PETITIONS,KANADA IS NOT PROPITIOUS PLACE OR CONDUCIVE FOR Kmtyw LIBERATION, I TRIED TO BRING AWARENESS ABOUT MUMIA ABUL JAMAL TO SOME BLACK FOLKS IN KANADA,WHILE I WAS LIVING IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, THE ASSOCIATION OF BLACKS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA,SOMETHIN LIKE DAT,THEY ARE DESCDANTS OF THE FIRST GOLD PROSPECTORS WHO CAME TO CANADA,I REALIZED THAT MY POOR EATING HABITS WERE TOXIC FOR MY OWN Kmtyw SURVIVE-ALL, I TOLD MYSELF" WAIT A MINUTE, IF I CONTINUE THIS LIFESTYLE, I AM DOING THEM A FAVOUR" SINCE THEY CONSIDER US MENACE TO SOCIETY,I DECIDED TO CHANGE MY EATING HABITS:skeleton:
I REAL EYEZ THAT BY ME,NOT BEING HEALTHY,IT WASA DETTERENCE TO Kmtyw LIBERATION AND TO WHATEVER WORK THE ANCESTORS REQUIRED FROM ME TO DO:pyramid::sphinx:
"A people losing sight of their origins are dead, a people deaf to purposes are lost.  Under fertile rain, in scorching sunshine there is no difference: their bodies are mere corpses, awaiting final burial." ~ Two Thounited snakesnd Seasons by Ayi Kwei Armah    


 " white people are nothing special to my Kmtyw eyes" kola boof


:pyramid::sphinx:Kwa Jina La Mwenyezi Mungu Mwingi wa Rahema Mwenye Kurahemu - Swahili


http://connectkmt.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/nigerdelta-militants1.jpg" alt="" />http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZtpvTc16rYg/SJMyPa3_arI/AAAAAAAADXI/3RMyk8GdQpM/revolutionary.jpg" alt="" />