AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid32471

Started by Nefertiti-Feyikemi, Dec 18, 2008, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefertiti-Feyikemi

I'm just asking this general Question because I'm really fed up with the Passiveness of Kmtyws We've become so comfortable in the white mans hand outs and his Eurocentric living conditions  And being so fake and Afropean it just make me wanna  holler:blackicon_cry:...In a sad upsetting way...why do give up hope?..."sigh"...Should I be asking this?
http://i43.tinypic.com/k51h50.jpg" alt="" />

pain

I'll give this a shot. It may be any number of things, but the one I'll throw out there "softens" revolutionaries of varying ages.

MOE NAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
They can call you whatever they want, he said. "Savior"... "Destroyer".... All that matters is what you choose.


Bear witness to his choice, children, and give thanks to your Gods. And then pray for their mercy.


For tonight, Awoɔ may sleep...


But his rage will never die.


http://www.afflictedyard.com/images/whiteman/die.jpg" alt="" />



Nefertiti-Feyikemi

Quotepain;32476 wrote: I'll give this a shot. It may be any number of things, but the one I'll throw out there "softens" revolutionaries of varying ages.

MOE NAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Money plays a huge part in it:brokenhear:
http://i43.tinypic.com/k51h50.jpg" alt="" />

kweku, afro olmec

yes money can do a lots of thing,however, if a person has ingretity,good moral values,he or she will not be bought but sold, hmm i am wondering,unless he has nuthin to eat,his light was cut, land pimps are bout to evict him, how many people would bail this brother or sister out, may be they sold out due to necessary,or just plain negroism,choose one people:)
"A people losing sight of their origins are dead, a people deaf to purposes are lost.  Under fertile rain, in scorching sunshine there is no difference: their bodies are mere corpses, awaiting final burial." ~ Two Thounited snakesnd Seasons by Ayi Kwei Armah    


 " white people are nothing special to my Kmtyw eyes" kola boof


:pyramid::sphinx:Kwa Jina La Mwenyezi Mungu Mwingi wa Rahema Mwenye Kurahemu - Swahili


http://connectkmt.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/nigerdelta-militants1.jpg" alt="" />http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZtpvTc16rYg/SJMyPa3_arI/AAAAAAAADXI/3RMyk8GdQpM/revolutionary.jpg" alt="" />

olufemi_baina_ayo

Eurocentric influence is like an incurable disease,once you have it,it's only a matter of time before it kills you,and it has taken many casualties,yet we are the ones who constantly kill each other like dogs,while the enemy takes advantage of our bloodshed by manipulating the media to believe that we deserve what we get!
QuoteNefertiti-Feyikemi;32471 wrote: I'm just asking this general Question because I'm really fed up with the Passiveness of Kmtyws We've become so comfortable in the white mans hand outs and his Eurocentric living conditions And being so fake and Afropean it just make me wanna holler:blackicon_cry:...In a sad upsetting way...why do give up hope?..."sigh"...Should I be asking this?
"Kmt for the Kmtyws at Home and Abroad!"-Marcus Garvey :Kmt:

Seeker

Why revolutionaries become soft?

1 Being worn down after years of trying and getting no support from the very people you try to help.
 
2 Being bought by being offered material things in return for passiveness and conformity
 
3 Fear of being victimsed and scapegoated and your family as well.
 
4 Feeling that the cause is useless and there are no rewards to receive at the end (similary to #2 above)
 
Respect is something you earn and hence it does not come easy.