AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

Figgers Communications-gctid248614

Started by Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀, Sep 07, 2017, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

I came across this company. Black owned telecom company. Still checking them out but wanted to post in case anyone is also interested in checking them out as well.

https://figgers.com/plans/cell-phone-service-plans-1

______________________________________________

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Nataki

I tried them a few months back. The service was absolutely abysmal. They only had one customer service rep didn't know how to do anything. My phone kept dropping service in the middle of business calls. They kept screwing up things on the backend account and switching back to the not black owned service was a nightmare and I ended up losing my home phone number because they never properly transferred it. As Pro black business as I am, you know that I will even work with businesses overtime to see but this company is not ready to advertise that they are Communications company. My recommendation would be to avoid like the plague until further notice.

Abibifahodie!

Nataki
nataki