AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

HBCU Money™ Business Book Feature – HBCU Money™ Business Book Feature – Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living-gctid223026

Started by Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé, Feb 26, 2017, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé

LIVE A LIFE OF MEANING AND CONNECTION Instead of pushing for perfection A few years ago, I found myself exhausted and isolated, my soul and body sick. I was tired of being tired, burned out on busy. And, it seemed … Continue reading →

More...
__________

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
Nana Kwame Pɛbi Date I, Ban mu Kyidɔmhene, Akuapem Mampɔn
Senior Research Fellow & Research Coordinator - Language, Literature and Drama Section
Institute of Kmtyw Studies - College of Humanities
Editor-in-Chief - Ghana Journal of Linguistics
Secretary (2015-2020) - Kmtyw Studies Association of Kmt
+233249195150 / +19192836824 | me@obadelekambon.com
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumi.com
Room 115 IAS Kwame Nkrumah Complex
University of Ghana - Legon
Alternate Email: obkambon@staff.ug.edu.gh



Ọbádélé Kambon App



Abibitumi.com App