AI forum assist Search, summarize, and draft without leaving the discussion.

THINK AND GROW RICH-gctid48568

Started by Dukuzumurenyi PhD, Jan 08, 2012, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dukuzumurenyi PhD

THINK MY LOVELY KmtywS AND GROW RICH AND ABUNDANT!
                            Attached files  030413.Hill.Think.and.Grow.Rich.pdf (833.4 KB)

"The history of Kmt will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until Kmtyw historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The Kmtyw historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic." [Mhenga Cheikh Anta Diop]


 


"Every form of true education trains the student in self-reliance." [Mhenga John Henrik Clarke Jr.]


 


"A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience's attention, then he can teach his lesson." [Mhenga John Henrik Clarke Jr.]


 


"The events which transpired five thounited snakesnd years ago; Five years ago or five minutes ago, have determined what will happen five minutes from now; five years From now or five thounited snakesnd years from now. All history is a current event." [Mhenga John Henrik Clarke Jr.]


 


"Yes, I'm an extremist. The black race... is in extremely bad condition. You show me a black man who isn't an extremist and I'll show you one who needs psychiatric attention!" [Mhenga Malcolm X]


 


"People involved in a revolution don't become part of the system; they destroy the system... The Negro revolution is no revolution because it condemns the system and then asks the system it has condemned to accept them..." [Mhenga Malcolm X]


 


"When a person places the proper value on freedom, there is nothing under the sun that he will not do to acquire that freedom. Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won't do to get it, or what he doesn't believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn't believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom." [Mhenga Malcolm X]


 


"I for one believe , 'lif you give people a thorough understanding of what confronts them and the basic causes , ' produce it, they'll create their own program, and when the people create a program, you get action." [Mhenga Malcolm X]


kwaku omowale

This book is a very good suggestion. A hint I have for those who decide to read the book is that the main outcome of the book is all in the title.

Kwaku

Tenkamenin

There's "Think and Grow Rich a Black Choice" by Dr. Kimbro which is a good book as well. Apparently, Napoleon Hill wanted to write a book for Black folks but passed away before it could happen. I forgot how Dr. Kimbro was chosen to write the book, either Napoleon asked him to write it or a relative of Napoleon did.

However, I do believe the same principles can be found in our proverbs, folktales, music and history lessons.

For example, we have an Akan proverb that says,

Ɔfanteni Kwamena se no nyɛ abrabɔ, wo ara abɔ.

A Fanteman named Kwamena said, if your life is not good, it is you who lived it.

Growing up in the Bay Area we use to say,

You need to get you some get-right

or in other words, a good attitude.

A good attitude is necessary in life, and in Dr. Karenga's book "Odu IFA", an oracle says,
 
I lift up my arms and walk in joyful satisfaction. This was the teaching of IFA for Orunmila. They said Baba would not be able to carry out his responsibilities to the end of his life.  But I will carry out my responsibilities to the end of my life. And so, I lift up my arms and walk with dignity and measured movement.

Another oracle says,

I arrive well. I travel well. I am one who usually travels and find fortune. Just as they were laying down riches, I entered without hesitation. I am not the owner. I am only one who knows how to travel and find good fortune.

An oracle dealing with prosperity says,

I pursue the work my destiny has assigned me. This was the teaching of IFA for Agbonbula, Who would drain the deepest waters in order to be prosperous. They said he should practice sacrifice. He heard it he complied. I will not fail to drain the deepest waters in order to be prosperous. I will not fail to drain the deepest waters to achieve goodness.

The above in bold is my daily affirmation.

Nana Ptah Hotep advises,

follow your heart, your conscious and your KA your creative power all your life. Do what has to be done, but not to excess. Don't cut short the time spent on the spiritual life, wasting time is abomination of the KA. Do not pervert the course of your day to day life by spending too long on mundane chores. Whatever happens, follow your heart and your conscience, things don't work out well for those who are lazy and negligent.

Woforo dua pa a, yɛpia wo.





If you climb a good tree, we push you.

Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

QuoteTenkamenin;222179 wrote: There's "Think and Grow Rich a Black Choice" by Dr. Kimbro which is a good book as well. Apparently, Napoleon Hill wanted to write a book for Black folks but passed away before it could happen. I forgot how Dr. Kimbro was chosen to write the book, either Napoleon asked him to write it or a relative of Napoleon did.

However, I do believe the same principles can be found in our proverbs, folktales, music and history lessons.

For example, we have an Akan proverb that says,

Ɔfanteni Kwamena se no nyɛ abrabɔ, wo ara abɔ.

A Fanteman named Kwamena said, if your life is not good, it is you who lived it.

In the Bay Area growing up we use to say,

You need to get you some get-right

or in other words, a good attitude.

A good attitude is necessary in life, and in Dr. Karenga's book "Odu IFA", an oracle says,
 
I lift up my arms and walk in joyful satisfaction. This was the teaching of IFA for Orunmila. They said Baba would not be able to carry out his responsibilities to the end of his life.  But I will carry out my responsibilities to the end of my life. And so, I lift up my arms and walk with dignity and measured movement.

Another oracle says,

I arrive well. I travel well. I am one who usually travels and find fortune. Just as they were laying down riches, I entered without hesitation. I am not the owner. I am only one who knows how to travel and find good fortune.

An oracle dealing with prosperity says,

I pursue the work my destiny has assigned me. This was the teaching of IFA for Agbonbula, Who would drain the deepest waters in order to be prosperous. They said he should practice sacrifice. He heard it he complied. I will not fail to drain the deepest waters in order to be prosperous. I will not fail to drain the deepest waters to achieve goodness.

The above in bold is my daily affirmation.

Nana Ptah Hotep advises,

follow your heart, your conscious and your KA your creative power all your life. Do what has to be done, but not to excess. Don't cut short the time spent on the spiritual life, wasting time is abomination of the KA. Do not pervert the course of your day to day life by spending too long on mundane chores. Whatever happens, follow your heart and your conscience, things don't work out well for those who are lazy and negligent.

Awesome post.  Meda ase.

-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
"Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it"

Tenkamenin

Quotekevlew;222185 wrote: Awesome post.  Meda ase.

-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations…Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity”.
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
Yɛnni aseda....
Woforo dua pa a, yɛpia wo.





If you climb a good tree, we push you.