Communiversity

Afrikan Language Institute => Akan (Twi) Language Resources => : Adwenpadae Apr 23, 2014, 01:06 p

: Yensua Twi!-gctid112193
: Adwenpadae Apr 23, 2014, 01:06 p
Let's study Twi together. Anybody interested? For this week, and maybe the next, I'm available all day after 10:30am. Also we can all exchange our time zones and what times we are available so that if anybody can reckon your time zone with theirs you can create a study time with each other. I'm in the Central Standard time zone for the US.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112194
: Agya Kwaku Apr 23, 2014, 01:22 p
Greetings brother, I would like to get together and study Twi. For the next couple of months I am available only on Sundays. I am on Eastern kkkraka time. Lets work something out. Abibifahodie
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112195
: Adwenpadae Apr 23, 2014, 02:10 p
I am totally wide open on Sundays. How much do you know how to say or understand?
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112196
: Agya Kwaku Apr 23, 2014, 02:47 p
Mete Twi kakra. I have taken some Twi classes here and had a Blacknificent teacher. I want to improve my understanding when I hear it spoken. work on my prounounciation of Twi and read it better. Brother I just need to practice. Can't do it alone. What is a good time for you?
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112272
: Adwenpadae Apr 23, 2014, 09:11 p
If we're doing it on Sundays, I would prefer it during mid to late aha/early adwo.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112461
: Adwenpadae Apr 26, 2014, 12:56 p
If you need something more specific I would say 4:00pm-6:00pm
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112462
: Agya Kwaku Apr 26, 2014, 01:13 p
Is that my time or your time? Do you want to start this Sunday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112463
: Adwenpadae Apr 26, 2014, 01:22 p
My time if that's okay with you, though I'll be free all day. Just remember that you are only 1 hour ahead of me.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112467
: Agya Kwaku Apr 26, 2014, 02:04 p
that would b 5pm my time. ok see you then
: Yensua Twi!-gctid112472
: Adwenpadae Apr 26, 2014, 05:16 p
Cool. The only problem is, the classroom is not working. Everytime I go in there, it is constantly loading on a 30 second loop.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid212519
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 08:59 p
http://www.abibitumikasa.com/akan.php (http://www.abibitumikasa.com/akan.php)
We use Skype and google hangouts these days.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: Yensua Twi!-gctid216119
: Selebrity Jan 08, 2017, 07:26 p
Yes I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: Yensua Twi!-gctid216122
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jan 08, 2017, 08:10 p
Feel free to sign up for the Twi class here: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/akan.php (http://www.abibitumikasa.com/akan.php)
: Yensua Twi!-gctid216125
: Selebrity Jan 08, 2017, 08:15 p
My phone died  but I don't see the price..  I can't afford it right now..  Thanks anyway.   I'll be there soon.  

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: Yensua Twi!-gctid216210
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jan 09, 2017, 07:49 p
Selebrity;216125 wrote: My phone died  but I don't see the price..  I can't afford it right now..  Thanks anyway.   I'll be there soon.  

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Okay, see you soon. Note that we do payment plans and group rates. Also, the study group is still there.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: Yensua Twi!-gctid216226
: Agya Yaw Jan 09, 2017, 09:09 p
Selebrity;216125 wrote: My phone died  but I don't see the price..  I can't afford it right now..  Thanks anyway.   I'll be there soon.  

Sent from my SM-G900T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
@Selebrity jump into this thread, https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group?p=216131#post216131 (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group?p=216131#post216131). We're discussing re-starting a study group now.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid220821
: kwao Feb 09, 2017, 01:32 p
i am interested, ma yɛnkɔ

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: Yensua Twi!-gctid220822
: Agya Yaw Feb 09, 2017, 01:42 p
kwao;220821 wrote: i am interested, ma yɛnkɔ

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Read this forum, https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group). Next group meeting is this Sunday @1pm.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid221016
: ChineduShabazz Feb 10, 2017, 10:04 p
I am interested. But also where is the youtube study?

Sent from my LGL82VL using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: Yensua Twi!-gctid221027
: Agya Yaw Feb 10, 2017, 11:25 p
ChineduShabazz;221016 wrote: I am interested. But also where is the youtube study?

Sent from my LGL82VL using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
We have flash cards here, https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/887-Akan-%28Twi%29-Language-Resources (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/887-Akan-%28Twi%29-Language-Resources).

The study group meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month @ 1pm in the Akan classroom. Therefore we would meet Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 12, Mar 26, Apr 9, Apr 23, May 14, May 28...... You should check in this forum thread for any updates on the group.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid221034
: kwao Feb 10, 2017, 12:04 p
meda wo ase. not sure if i can make it this sunday but i will try.
: Yensua Twi!-gctid221035
: Agya Yaw Feb 10, 2017, 12:07 p
Agya Yaw;221027 wrote: We have flash cards here, https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/887-Akan-%28Twi%29-Language-Resources (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/887-Akan-%28Twi%29-Language-Resources).

The study group meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month @ 1pm in the Akan classroom. Therefore we would meet Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 12, Mar 26, Apr 9, Apr 23, May 14, May 28...... You should check in this forum thread for any updates on the group.
To be clear the forum thread you should check is this, https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group), not this thread.