Communiversity

Afrikan Language Institute => Akan (Twi) Language Resources => : Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Mar 01, 2014, 08:36 p

: Ashanti Law and Constitution [PDF] 420 Pages-gctid107547
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Mar 01, 2014, 08:36 p
Akan Twi Language ebooks [PDFs]        
(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fabibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Flawandconstitution.jpg&hash=b4919a3cb603c882ef3f05711b10931239bc385e)

Ashanti Law and Constitution [PDF] 420 Pages

'""'

Link: http://abibitumikasa.com/akan-twi-language-ebooks-pdfs-c-42_40_8/ashanti-law-and-constitution-pdf-420-pages-p-44 (http://abibitumikasa.com/akan-twi-language-ebooks-pdfs-c-42_40_8/ashanti-law-and-constitution-pdf-420-pages-p-44)

[PDF]

420 Pages

$30

by  Capt. R. S. Rattray.This volume contains the final investigations of the Anthropological department on the Ashanti (with the exception of a collection of folk-tales which is now in course of preparation).  Typically goes for between $250-550 on rare books sites. A must have for  any Kmtyw interested in Kmtyw systems of law and governance.

(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Frattray1.jpg&hash=984545b5554636ed0ad91fffba3dfe42740baf1e)
(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Frattray2.jpg&hash=aee537c956399f47a9f44a7f15b18582d03c005f)
(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Frattray3.jpg&hash=77ad385a4791e8cef6c200e2556b295358c360aa)
(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Frattray4.jpg&hash=b671676b6eb2b9be9ccaf60dbafed889144c82e7)
(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Frattray5.jpg&hash=25c10310d7e0d08bc0ae36b9582042936b7c4009)
(https://staging.abibitumikasa.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abibitumikasa.com%2Fimages%2Frattray6.jpg&hash=0c28218bf7706ef4ec7e2d408c3f564ac339b8b6)
Link: http://abibitumikasa.com/akan-twi-language-ebooks-pdfs-c-42_40_8/ashanti-law-and-constitution-pdf-420-pages-p-44 (http://abibitumikasa.com/akan-twi-language-ebooks-pdfs-c-42_40_8/ashanti-law-and-constitution-pdf-420-pages-p-44)
: Ashanti Law and Constitution [PDF] 420 Pages-gctid108049
: KwakuAnansi Mar 06, 2014, 03:19 p
This book is great. I remember reading it in college. I loved it. Gives thorough understanding ok Akan culture and society.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
: Ashanti Law and Constitution [PDF] 420 Pages-gctid108051
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Mar 06, 2014, 03:33 p
I found it to be a useful resource as well.