Communiversity

Afrikan Language Institute => Akan (Twi) Language Resources => : Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Aug 20, 2009, 11:54 p

: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid36217
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Aug 20, 2009, 11:54 p
Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [PDF]
45 pages

                            Attached files  Bempong-Time.pdf (https://www.abibitumi.com/wp-content/uploads/ppMigration/36217=1197-Bempong-Time.pdf) (286.9 KB)
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid142555
: Kw@ku M3nsa Feb 03, 2015, 05:09 p
Thank you for the knowledge once again.:soldiert:
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid154494
: Elrod Owusu-Asumeng Jun 24, 2015, 12:49 p
meda w'ase
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid178812
: Abrante Mar 18, 2016, 06:45 p
I would really like to find a copy of this essay, which I remember reading many years ago.
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid178813
: Abrante Mar 18, 2016, 06:48 p
I have already replied.  IS this document available?
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid178887
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Mar 18, 2016, 06:13 p
@Abrante, yes, you should be able to see it in the first post of the thread.
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid178890
: Abrante Mar 18, 2016, 06:54 p
I got it!  Thank you!
: Time and Circumstance: The Days of Forty by Kwasi Bempong [Free PDF]-gctid178893
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Mar 18, 2016, 07:39 p
I'm glad to hear it. Enjoy! :soldierg::soldierg::soldierg: