Communiversity

Afrikan Language Institute => Akan (Twi) Language Resources => : Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Oct 14, 2006, 06:18 p

: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid24763
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Oct 14, 2006, 06:18 p
The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names

Click the PDF link to read/download

This was written by my first Twi teacher at the University of Ghana at Legon.
                            Attached files  agyekum.pdf (https://www.abibitumi.com/wp-content/uploads/ppMigration/24763=405-agyekum.pdf) (376.7 KB)
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid24765
: Shiann Jan 10, 2008, 05:09 p
Hotep Brother,

I am a new member to the Kmtyw Languages Institute. Like our Great Ancestors, I am so very happy to hear that our People have yet another addition to the Family. I must be enrolled in a group e-mail list because of the congratulatory e-mails I've received that are to the proud parents of the new baby girl. While I am most interested in connecting with other members of the Institute, perhaps there's a way for me to acquaint myself with them via a different forum. I would certainly appreciate your guidance in this matter.

Peace and Blessings,
Shiann
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid24766
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jan 10, 2008, 05:19 p
Peace Shiann,

BlackSolutely, you can always connect with Kmtyws here via posting as you have just done. Also we are looking at starting up free weekly or bi-weekly chat sessions on a variety of topics dealt with here at the Kmtyw Language/Liberation Institutes.

Also feel free to respond back to emails and start discussions via the mailing list.

/me
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid82382
: Tenkamenin May 27, 2013, 01:03 p
Thanks!
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid83225
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jun 04, 2013, 11:11 p
Yɛnni aseda o.
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid121554
: Ohemaa Yaa Aug 03, 2014, 03:14 p
Me da wo ase!
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid141665
: Khafrahotep Jan 24, 2015, 06:00 p
Meda ase for the naming resource my Brother Obadele!
: The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names-gctid141670
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jan 24, 2015, 06:06 p
Ohemaa Yaa;121554 wrote: Me da wo ase!
Khafrahotep;141665 wrote: Meda ase for the naming resource my Brother Obadele!
Yɛnni aseda