Know Your Rights: What to Do If You're Stopped by the Police (7/30/2004)
If you're stopped or arrested, try to avoid conflict to keep the police calm. The following tips may help. They're combined from several sources (including the ACLU (http://www.aclu.org/issues/criminal/bustcardtext.html) and myself). I'm not a lawyer and I can't tell you anything beyond what I have listed here
http://michaelbluejay.com/police/arrest.html (http://michaelbluejay.com/police/arrest.html)
ASSIGNMENT:
I RECOMMEND YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS EITHER
ON THE STEERING WHEEL OR ROLL DOWN THE
WINDOW AND PUT BOTH HANDS, WITH
KEYS IN ONE HAND, OUT THE WINDOW
* MAKE A COPY OF MY AFFIDAVIT AND KEEP IT
WITH YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION!!
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION
IN AN ENVELOPE-
OVER THE SUNVISOR-SO YOU ARE NOT
FUMBLING IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT
LOOKING FOR YOUR REGISTRATION
WITH THE WORD
"REGISTRATION" ON THE FRONT OF THE ENVELOPE
also make sure u get the badge number
remember the plate number,kops car have different license plates
notice that, kkkops license plate starts with different symbolism than
normal cars purchased at normal dealership,take note if it is tainted windows
where they are parked,if it is undercover cop,see if they are using sun glasses and are on plainsclothes( civilian clothes) jeans,etc,
dont reveal ur name right away,remember they have the blue wall of silence
make sure u tell dem u want to speak to your lawyer
the reason they frisk people when they search,most of them krakazilians are pedophiles and child molestors,also where their hands are touching you,specially WOMEN
humbly yours kweku:a7::hello::pyramid::sphinx: