Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Global Afrikan Presence => : Runoko Rashidi May 28, 2013, 06:35 p

: Family, long, long, long day in Belgium and Luxembourg. I have been in three ci...-gctid82565
: Runoko Rashidi May 28, 2013, 06:35 p
Family, long, long, long day in Belgium and Luxembourg.  I have been in three cities today.  The journeys took 8 hours by train plus 5 taxis and a lot of money.  Saw my third Black Madonna on this trip (this one in the Grund in Luxembourg City) and visited the Paul Rubens Museum in Antwerp where I saw and photographed a painting of Moses' Ethiopian wife.  Had a meeting with an art historian here and a political activist about the evil history of Belgium in Central Kmt.  Long day sisters and brothers but I am here to tell the story and I guess that I will chalk it up to just another day in the life of traveling historian and anthropologist Dr. Runoko Rashidi.  Many blessings to you!