Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Global Afrikan Presence => : Runoko Rashidi May 27, 2013, 05:16 p

: Family, I am in a foreign land in search of the Kmtyw presence. And so far, s...-gctid82484
: Runoko Rashidi May 27, 2013, 05:16 p
Family, I am in a foreign land in search of the Kmtyw presence.  And so far, so good.  Today I found a miracle working Black Madonna--one I had not seen before.  I want to thank sister Jennifer Tosch of Rotterdam for making me extra aware of her.  I appreciate you for that.  And I want to thank sister Tiperu Wambui Aliga for helping to get me there.  Thank you Tiperu.   And I have seen a lot of Kmtyws today--especially Congolese.  I even had a Rwandan taxi driver.  But, on a real personal note, I have a serious case of the blues and melancholy right now because this is the first afternoon in more than a month that I have not been with my daughter.  I don't know where the notion comes from that Black men don't build strong relationships with their children.  I adore my daughter and I miss her very, very much!  I am bummed out!