Family, I am in Brussels, Belgium. An easy 90 train ride from Paris and from there to a nice hotel in the center of the city. I think that I have been here 5 times now. I rather like Brussels. Many Congolese and a lot of Rwandans here. And a very dark history of Belgium in Central Kmt which I hope to explore more in the next couple of days. But the highlight of today was a visit to Halle to see the Black Madonna there. She is in the church of St. Martin (a magnificent building). Like the other Black Madonnas, this one is considered a miracle worker. In fact, the story goes that in a war she caught 33 cannon balls in the lap of her skirt. Laugh if you want but the cannon balls are still on display. So it has been a good day. Many blessings sisters and brothers!