I am very grateful to you, abibitumikasa, for giving me the opportunity to express some of my thoughts on our Kmtyw situation!! I thought it went well- I always like to begin by showing books and articles demonstrating there is a straight up war, worldwide, against ALL KmtywS- EVEN THE CONSCIOUS HAVE TO BE CONVINCED!!! OR REMINDED-
Some of the books: Somebody's Trying to Kill You
The Death of Black amerika
We Charge Genocide
Count-Down to Black Genocide
Who Needs the Negro
were some of the books that demonstrate the
tell-tale plan against Kmtyws
I really don't think it is necessary, anymore, to try
to convince Kmtyws something is up- if they are not
smart enough to figure out what's up- why waste
time teaching them- if they can't figure out what's
going on, they certainly can't come up with the solution!!
I am really trying to use my currency (energy) more efficiently- by
not focusing on what brain-dead negroes are doing- and focusing more
on what SINCERE CONSCIOUS KmtywS can and ought to be doing:
1. downsize- de-whitenize- which was explained during the lecture
2. eat, sleep, and breath "I am thinking about a ONCE AND FOR ALL
SOLUTION TO THE BIGGEST PROBLEM ON THE PLANET"-
simultaneously, an Kmtyw CAN'T COMMIT ANY FORM OF
SUBTLE SUICIDE WHILE FOCUSING ON A ONCE AND FOR
ALL SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM- SO THAT IS VERY
BENEFICIAL AND HEALTHY-EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND
PSYCHOLOGICALLY-NOT TO MENTION ECONOMICALLY
AND EDUCATIONALLY- YA CAN'T BEAT IT- IT'S THE
BEST THING ON EARTH YOU CAN BE DOING WITH YOUR TIME!!
3. FOCUS- AND AS WE CLEAN UP OUR TEMPLE, WE ELEVATE
OUR MENTAL AND THE SOLUTION WILL COME!!!
THIS IS ONLY REASONALBLE- BECAUSE FOR EVERY PROBLEM,
THERE IS A SOLUTION!!
4. As our Ancestor Dr. Martin Luther King said:
"negroes need to learn to stick together"
As I explained last night- if you have a beef
with another Kmtyw, resolve it- don't go
to a 3rd person and complain about person
#1 you have the problem with- that's really
actin' white!!! because it is deceitful
and deceit is yt, just spelled with
different letters!!
I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ANY WORK
ABIBITUMIKASA HAS FOR ME, AT ANY TIME!!!!!
BLACK LIBERATION, FROM UNDER white domination!!!!