Will somebody please tell me what in the world is a "Negro" and from what country on region in the world do we find them? Or why is it we cannot get from under this criterion of "idenity." (principle of individuation)
Somebody talk b(l)ack to me.
Hotpe
Mosi Kwame Ambilikile
...WellI know none of us here are...We are Kmtyw to my understanding of this word it derived from the degrading kkkrackkka word "nigga' which was and still is being used to degrade Kmtyw people its a white word, with white meaning Im sure you can go anywhere in the world and find someone who fits the description of this word...Why do you need such further understanding of this word? are you confused? fed up? or a agent(of course you answer that)hmmmmm:troll:
To: Nefertiti-Feyikemi
indicator word: question did not indicate or imply anyone in this setting.
1. Why do you need such further understanding of this word?
- Where did it say I didn't understand? I only asked a question.
2. Are you confused?
- Did the question sound like I was confused?
3. Fed up?
- That wasn't the question.
4. Or a agent
- What's an agent
5. (of course you answer that)
- I did. (smiling, you'er funny)
Try again my Sister (factually), I will not leave you ignorant.
Good discussion start though, it woke somebody up.
Let's see if I can make this more unembellished:
(Land of the) Negro:
1. Where is his origin?
2. What country or continent can this people be found in?
Hotep :sphinx:
It's not a term found in any Kmtyw language to my knowledge. I think it originates in eureurasiaan languages it may be best if you ask eureurasiaans those questions about this word.