Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Dr. Kamau Kambon: Afrikan Liberation Philosophy => : Kamau Kambon Dec 24, 2008, 11:18 p

: To all sincere conscious Kmtyws!!-gctid32563
: Kamau Kambon Dec 24, 2008, 11:18 p
It is also very painful, as I have
explained in other posts, to watch
Kmtyws, especially family, commit
the various forms of Subtle Suicide.
AS I ALWAYS SAY, DO NOT BE
DEPRESSED BY THE VARIOUS FORMS
OF DEATH OUR PEOPLE CHOOSE FOR
THEMSELVES: CULTURAL DEATH, SOCIAL
DEATH (marrying a yt), HEALTH DEATH
(eating dead animals, dairy, sugar,
alcohol, etc.)
 
I THINK IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS,
IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW
SINCERE AND CONSCIOUS
KmtywS TO BRING
ABOUT THE ONCE AND FOR ALL
SOLUTION TO THE BIGGEST
PROBLEM ON THE PLANET!!
THANK GOODNESS, WE DON'T NEED
TO BE "UNIFIED OR UNITED"-WE CAN'T
WAIT FOR THE BRAIN-DEAD TO RISE-
IT ONLY TAKES ONE FOCUSED
Kmtyw TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM-
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SEE
THE FILM, "QUIET STORM" AND YOU
WILL BE VERY ENCOURAGED TO KNOW
THERE IS A HIGHER MIND AMONG
KmtywS AND WE WILL SOLVE THIS
PROBLEM- IN SPITE OF DUMBED-DOWN
NEGROES-WHO ARE A DISTRACTION
AND IN PLACE TO TAKE YOUR ENERGY!!!
I LEAVE YOU WITH TWO KEY THOUGHTS:
 
*YOUR FAMILY IS NOT NECESSARILY
YOUR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY, YOUR FAMILY
IS YOUR IDEOLOGICAL FAMILY!!
 
* YOU, THOSE WHO ARE SINCERE
KmtywS,
ARE VERY, VERY SPECIAL BEINGS.
: To all sincere conscious Kmtyws!!-gctid32567
: Nefertiti-Feyikemi Dec 25, 2008, 01:43 p
I appreciate these post it really gives me hope...(Black Kmtyw Hope,During these Lilly White times) sometimes I feel estranged because Im surrounded by so many Afro-peans (Family members included)...Where can I get this movie "Quiet Storm"?
: To all sincere conscious Kmtyws!!-gctid32572
: kweku, afro olmec Dec 25, 2008, 06:19 p
MODUPE BABA KANBOM, this is a home away from home,i am trying to keep my head above the surface,because there are people when they see u come up for fresh air,they try to drown you,ur guidance and strength is needed and appreciated baba just want to let you know dat, yesterday i felt aftera horrible event with brain dead family member, i thought i  was gonna die or sumething, my heart was palpitating too fast...
: To all sincere conscious Kmtyws!!-gctid32578
: Kamau Kambon Dec 25, 2008, 11:07 p
BlackNificent is a distributor of "Quiet Storm"-
  We have three copies-holding for those who
requested them- if we don't hear from
them by Tuesday- you can get them-
  $25 each, plus s/h- which will be
about $1.50-ea.
  check our info at www.blacknificent.com (http://www.blacknificent.com)
: To all sincere conscious Kmtyws!!-gctid32579
: kweku, afro olmec Dec 26, 2008, 04:42 p
adupe!

 is it dvd baba or cd rom, we have asm a small tv that plays i think dvd or cd rom:hello: