Communiversity

Open Forum => Open Forum => : Nefertiti-Feyikemi Dec 18, 2008, 02:43 p

: What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid32471
: Nefertiti-Feyikemi Dec 18, 2008, 02:43 p
I'm just asking this general Question because I'm really fed up with the Passiveness of Kmtyws We've become so comfortable in the white mans hand outs and his Eurocentric living conditions  And being so fake and Afropean it just make me wanna  holler:blackicon_cry:...In a sad upsetting way...why do give up hope?..."sigh"...Should I be asking this?
: What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid32476
: pain Dec 18, 2008, 05:39 p
I'll give this a shot. It may be any number of things, but the one I'll throw out there "softens" revolutionaries of varying ages.

MOE NAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
: What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid32477
: Nefertiti-Feyikemi Dec 18, 2008, 06:07 p
pain;32476 wrote: I'll give this a shot. It may be any number of things, but the one I'll throw out there "softens" revolutionaries of varying ages.

MOE NAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Money plays a huge part in it:brokenhear:
: What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid32485
: kweku, afro olmec Dec 18, 2008, 10:55 p
yes money can do a lots of thing,however, if a person has ingretity,good moral values,he or she will not be bought but sold, hmm i am wondering,unless he has nuthin to eat,his light was cut, land pimps are bout to evict him, how many people would bail this brother or sister out, may be they sold out due to necessary,or just plain negroism,choose one people:)
: What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid32488
: olufemi_baina_ayo Dec 18, 2008, 11:24 p
Eurocentric influence is like an incurable disease,once you have it,it's only a matter of time before it kills you,and it has taken many casualties,yet we are the ones who constantly kill each other like dogs,while the enemy takes advantage of our bloodshed by manipulating the media to believe that we deserve what we get!
Nefertiti-Feyikemi;32471 wrote: I'm just asking this general Question because I'm really fed up with the Passiveness of Kmtyws We've become so comfortable in the white mans hand outs and his Eurocentric living conditions And being so fake and Afropean it just make me wanna holler:blackicon_cry:...In a sad upsetting way...why do give up hope?..."sigh"...Should I be asking this?
: What is it that softens a once hard edge Revolutionary?-gctid33137
: Seeker Jan 30, 2009, 11:52 p
Why revolutionaries become soft?

1 Being worn down after years of trying and getting no support from the very people you try to help.
 
2 Being bought by being offered material things in return for passiveness and conformity
 
3 Fear of being victimsed and scapegoated and your family as well.
 
4 Feeling that the cause is useless and there are no rewards to receive at the end (similary to #2 above)
 
Respect is something you earn and hence it does not come easy.