Instead of buying potato chips, french fries, sodas,
eating out in chinese, mexican, white-owned restaurants,
or rib joints, or buying an expensive ticket to see
a negro dance, sing or play ball, instead of buying
a new video game or upgrading my cell phone, or
buying new rims for my luxury car, or going to the
game, or renting a dvd from blockheadbusters, or
buying a new brand name outfit from the white people
who own all the stores in the mall, or buying the
latest satellite dish, or buying a gold watch that
caused the death of many Kmtyws while digging in the
white-owned mines, or buying the baby $195 sneakers, or
buying reefer or wine or going to the bar to spend money
like I'm a big roller, or giving my hard earned money to a
minstrel pimp minister, who uses it to party and buy big cars,
or buying the latest pimp, hustler, gangsta rap novel-song ......
I JUST GAVE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION TO
ABIBITUMIKASA-
TO HELP BUILD A STRONG Kmtyw
NATION!!!
WHEN DID YOU LAST MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO
ABIBITUMIKASA-
THE WEBSITE YOU SAY YOU
LOVE SO MUCH?
NO CONTRIBUTION IS TOO SMALL OR TOO LARGE!!
THE CONSCIOUS KmtywS PUT THEIR MONEY
WHERE IT CAN HELP DEVELOP OUR
MINDS, BODIES AND
Kmtyw SPIRITS
I'M NO JOKE- I TRY NOT TO SUPPORT YT'S!!!
I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED BLACK PEOPLE
WHO ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO
SAVE OUR RACE!!!
KAMAU KAMBON- FOR REAL
Agya! YEda ase! We thank you for your continued support of the work and mission of Abibitumi Kasa!
The help is invaluable given the high cost of bringing services and resources to Kmtyws who are serious about being Kmtyw (like having to pay for bandwidth by the MB).
Without your support and that of other dedicated members, the site would vanish from the internet within a matter of months. Again we extend a heartfelt appreciation. No one could envision having a more supportive and BlackNificent father!:blackcon_soldier_ta:soldierg:
Obadele