Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Dr. Kamau Kambon: Afrikan Liberation Philosophy => : Kamau Kambon Nov 03, 2008, 03:33 p

: Spiritual Message From On High-gctid31419
: Kamau Kambon Nov 03, 2008, 03:33 p
"My Dear Kmtyw Children"
 
1.) Never, Ever, Trust white people
 
2.) Never, Ever, Believe white people
 
3.) Be Careful of Black people who have been
    INFECTED BY THE destructive whitenization
    process and who have come under white mentality
   mind control and, above all, whose Spirits have been
   CORRUPTED and CRIPPLED by the white world dominators-
   it will be easy to spot these ones: they will be self-hating,
  pretend to be Kmtyw but are, underneath, pure negroes,
  will love to drink, party, be entertained, will not
  support anything that's really Kmtyw, and they are
  on a FAST TRACK SUBTLE SUICIDE MISSION and...
 
4.) Since I am communicating from On High, and only
     a few of my dear children can reach me through
    A HIGHER UTMOST BLACNIFICENT VIBRATION, and
   special others, who know there is a war against Kmtyws,
   may reach me on my unlisted phone number. A vast majority
   of my Kmtyw children will have to contact me through e-mail
 
5.) THE OTHER MESSAGE I AM SENDING YOUR WAY IS
     "SEND YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ABIBITUMIKASA-YOU WILL
     RECEIVE IN RETURN VITAL LIFE SAVING INFORMATION THAT WILL
     HEAL YOUR SPIRIT, MAKE YOU UTMOST BLACKNIFICENT AND HELP
     YOU SOLVE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM ON PLANET EARTH,
     ONCE AND FOR ALL"
 
Assignment: 1.) So, my dear Kmtyw Children, e-mail me
                      and let me know that YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE!!!
 
2.) list 5 other glaring characteristics of
    duped, bamboozled under mind control
    negroes
 
               END OF MESSAGE FROM ON HIGH
: Spiritual Message From On High-gctid31714
: pain Nov 18, 2008, 03:40 p
I've got 14 pages of an unfinished piece I'm working on right now entitled:

"The Mythical, Mystical, Magical Good White Person"

Why?

2 Reasons

1. Because Kmtyw people keep telling me about them. And much like bigfoot, sasquatch, the abominable snowman, the lochness monster and so on, I keep hearing about them, but I've never actually discovered one in real life.

2. Because this concept needs to be dealt with once and for all in no uncertain terms because it's a major hurdle for Kmtyw people.

Anyway, like I said, it's an unfinished work, but Nana Kamau, within those 14 pages lie, at the very least, 5 of the characteristics you're looking for. Would that work for ya?
: Spiritual Message From On High-gctid31723
: kweku, afro olmec Nov 18, 2008, 04:57 p
pain;31714 wrote: I've got 14 pages of an unfinished piece I'm working on right now entitled:

"The Mythical, Mystical, Magical Good White Person"

Why?

2 Reasons

1. Because Kmtyw people keep telling me about them. And much like bigfoot, sasquatch, the abominable snowman, the lochness monster and so on, I keep hearing about them, but I've never actually discovered one in real life.

2. Because this concept needs to be dealt with once and for all in no uncertain terms because it's a major hurdle for Kmtyw people.

Anyway, like I said, it's an unfinished work, but Nana Kamau, within those 14 pages lie, at the very least, 5 of the characteristics you're looking for. Would that work for ya?

greetings pain,when ur work is done,lemme know, i want to see if copies can be circulated in kanada as well, i have heard the same all over again,u should make copies available for canada as well,peace kweku:hello:
: Spiritual Message From On High-gctid31728
: Kamau Kambon Nov 18, 2008, 07:12 p
Medase for all of the critical thinking and
critical assessment comments. One thing
is certain, from reading your responses,
we have brilliance among us that, when
we can pull it all together, thru proper FOCUS,
 we will come up with the
Once and For All Solution
to the problem on planet earth!
 So my very dear UtMost BlackNificent
Sisters and Brothers, stay on the path
of high level thinking and discussions,
never, ever, deviate from your assignment
and remember:
HIGH LEVEL THINKING ALWAYS
PRECEDES SOLUTION TO THE
PROBLEM!!
 Appreciate each and every one of you
cherished Kmtyws!!!
Kamau Kambon