to have to admit that many negroes are an utter embarrassment
to our race and our people because a vast majority of Kmtyws
don't know about their own s/heroes. Our people should be
ashamed of themselves (this is why I wrote the two books,
"You Should Be Ashamed of Your Duped, But Nice, Parents)
for their woeful lack of self knowledge-especially they
should be ashamed for not knowing about a very
courageous Brother who stood strong against the white
dominators. He utterly refused to bow, bend, shuffle,
scratch his head, waffle or kiss....
Do some research on him and then
INCLUDE HIM AND HIS NAME WHEN
YOU DO LIBATION-NEVER FORGET HIM
AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT HIM
AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR!!
The brief quote below is from his wife:
"I lived with him through the hardship of the Blacklist and the fear that
permeated the entire entertainment industry. He refused to bow down or
buckle under. His unbelievable strength never flagged."
http://www.canadalee.org/book.htm (http://www.canadalee.org/book.htm)
http://www.canadalee.com/ (http://www.canadalee.com/)
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/united snakesleeC.htm (http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/united%20snakesleeC.htm)
O.K. now that you have done some research on this Brother,
don't you feel better knowing we have always had great warriors
among us? We have always fought against the white dominators-
and we are NOW IN THE PROCESS OF WINNING!!
Assignment: identify ten other s/heroes that we have
neglected but who richly deserve to be
remembered and honored.
How do you feel about uncovering the FACTS about
this Brother?
By the way, if you had read my book, The Last Book,
YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS BROTHER!!
NOW GO OUT AND TELL THE DUPED BAMBOOZLED NEGROES
THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE COWARDS OR BRAIN-WASHED-
WE HAVE EXAMPLES OF GREAT KmtywS ALL AROUND US!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?
Will do, Good assignment. While we do that perhaps "Honorable Disservice" mentions. Those who have historically been some of the biggest turn coats. For sure it was Mulatto's.
I think its something Im going to be working on, there's always more and more to learn and discover about us Kmtyw people Alot of greats never get light shined on them!:pyramid:
Not just mulattos but coconuts and oreos
I'm so tired of the syndrome where black people in workplaces perform great under yt management but will let things go to hell under Black management because they no longer 'fear' the 'boss'...:sniper:
I was under the impression that we were not to call the names of those who are not in our blood line. I stand corrected. Baba, as I alway say, You are an outstanding Brother!
Abibifahodie!:blackcon_soldier_ta