Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Economics => : Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Sep 11, 2017, 12:00 p

: HBCU Money™ Presents: The George W. Carver 2015’s Top 20 HBCU Research Institutions-gctid248985
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Sep 11, 2017, 12:00 p
HBCUs continue to go backwards in the research field according to the latest National Science Foundation data. In 2014, research expenditures for the top 20 HBCUs combined for $445.4 million, while 2015 combines for $425.7 million. This represents a 4.4 … Continue reading → (https://hbcumoney.com/2017/09/10/the-george-w-carver-2015s-top-20-hbcu-research-institutions/)(https://pixel.wp.com/b.gif?host=hbcumoney.com&blog=29591196&post=9012&subd=hbcumoney&ref=&feed=1)

More... (https://hbcumoney.com/2017/09/10/the-george-w-carver-2015s-top-20-hbcu-research-institutions/)
: HBCU Money™ Presents: The George W. Carver 2015’s Top 20 HBCU Research Institutions-gctid248987
: Kyle Sep 11, 2017, 12:34 p
As a graduate of an HBCU and a graduate student of another right now. I find that HBCU'S are trying more to be like their white counterparts. Spending more money on sports and Unnecessary lavish buildings. Also a lot are letting in a lot of white and foreign students changing the ethnic dynamic of school settings.. I hope I live to see the day that Kmtyw centered schools are the foundation of Black people education.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)