Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Economics => : Agya Kwaku Jul 13, 2017, 02:12 p

: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid241058
: Agya Kwaku Jul 13, 2017, 02:12 p
https://steemit.com/society/@getonthebus/life-in-america-how-to-sell-the-negro (https://steemit.com/society/@getonthebus/life-in-america-how-to-sell-the-negro)
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid245224
: kwaku omowale Aug 13, 2017, 05:06 p
BLEEP BLEEP WT* all americans go exploit black people this way now. I was reading a book entitled the $30 Billion N**** by D. Parke Gibson which shares the same type of story. WOW and THANKS for the post.

Where is our study? I do not think quality in this video means quality. I refer you to the video on this site entitled "is the white man's ice really colder".
(https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/213925-Is-the-white-man-s-ice-really-colder-Age-old-question-answered?highlight=colder (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/213925-Is-the-white-man-s-ice-really-colder-Age-old-question-answered?highlight=colder))

If you have any ideas on how to change this quality decision for buying, please share. I aspire to have businesses and invite any feedback.

kwaku
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid245370
: Nana Aug 14, 2017, 03:54 p
This video was an add for Johnson publishing, clearly designed to sell advertising space in their publications. The famous negro Chicago based publishing company that sold out to the whites recently.

To that end even though there are yurugu featured in the video. It was offered as a promotional for Johnson.
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid245390
: Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀ Aug 14, 2017, 05:54 p
NKO;245370 wrote: This video was an add for Johnson publishing, clearly designed to sell advertising space in their publications. The famous negro Chicago based publishing company that sold out to the whites recently.

To that end even though there are yurugu featured in the video. It was offered as a promotional for Johnson.
I was going to say unbelievable but....I know better

______________________________________________

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid245917
: Nana Aug 18, 2017, 02:52 p
Also this was designed to get us to buy white to validate our "progress "
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid246196
: Nataki Aug 20, 2017, 11:01 p
kevlew;245390 wrote: I was going to say unbelievable but....I know better

______________________________________________

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral
I watched this the day it was supposed to and I felt the same way. I just have no words for it which is surprising for me especially on topics around economics and the levels to which they will sink to exploit us.

Abibifahodie!

Nataki
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid246197
: Nataki Aug 20, 2017, 11:08 p
kwaku omowale;245224 wrote: BLEEP BLEEP WT* all americans go exploit black people this way now. I was reading a book entitled the $30 Billion N**** by D. Parke Gibson which shares the same type of story. WOW and THANKS for the post.

Where is our study? I do not think quality in this video means quality. I refer you to the video on this site entitled "is the white man's ice really colder".
(https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/213925-Is-the-white-man-s-ice-really-colder-Age-old-question-answered?highlight=colder (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/213925-Is-the-white-man-s-ice-really-colder-Age-old-question-answered?highlight=colder))

If you have any ideas on how to change this quality decision for buying, please share. I aspire to have businesses and invite any feedback.

kwaku
Are you also a member of LetsBuyBlack365.com

We're a strategic partner with Abibitumi Kasa and doing exactly what you are talking about.

Inbox message me or call (don't text) if you want to work on/engage in some of the solutions around economic empowerment.

LetsBuyBlack365.com/mobile

Abibifahodie!

Nataki
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid246223
: kwaku omowale Aug 20, 2017, 10:05 p
BestVeganChef;246197 wrote: Are you also a member of LetsBuyBlack365.com

We're a strategic partner with Abibitumi Kasa and doing exactly what you are talking about.

Inbox message me or call (don't text) if you want to work on/engage in some of the solutions around economic empowerment.

LetsBuyBlack365.com/mobile

Abibifahodie!

Nataki

no i'm not a member. i will look into it. sure, i would like to hear your ideas and what things you are doing.

kwaku
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid246239
: Nana Aug 21, 2017, 04:43 p
Actually Johnson publishing company "sold out " decades ago. They were sold to yurugu recently.
: The Secret of how to sell to the negro-gctid249259
: Tenkamenin Sep 12, 2017, 04:52 p
Another secret to selling to Negroes, particularly at high-end stores, is to treat the Negro poorly as if he/she doesn't have any money and watch the Negro, without hesitation, max out all of his/her credit cards to show you that he/she can shop at your store.