Communiversity

Afrikan Liberation Institute => Economics => : Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jul 04, 2017, 05:40 p

: Can YOU Run This Institution: Prairie View AM Looks To Train Next Generation of HBCU Administrators-gctid240108
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Jul 04, 2017, 05:40 p
President George C. Wright has been an integral force in bringing Prairie View A&M University a new stadium, but his legacy may be in a new program that allows students at the HBCU just outside of Houston to shadow administrators … Continue reading → (https://hbcumoney.com/2017/07/04/can-you-run-this-institution-prairie-view-am-looks-to-train-next-generation-of-hbcu-administrators/)(https://pixel.wp.com/b.gif?host=hbcumoney.com&blog=29591196&post=8809&subd=hbcumoney&ref=&feed=1)

More... (https://hbcumoney.com/2017/07/04/can-you-run-this-institution-prairie-view-am-looks-to-train-next-generation-of-hbcu-administrators/)
: Can YOU Run This Institution: Prairie View AM Looks To Train Next Generation of HBCU Administrators-gctid240403
: Dr. Afivi Adiro Jul 07, 2017, 12:36 p
Nice! I am a PVAMU alum! (Black) Panther pride  lol! I am so happy to see that they are taking active steps to assure the school is supported by future alum. I also believe if successful it can help strengthen the relationships between students, alumni and the institution by showing how hard the administration works behind the scenes to maintain the homeostasis of the institution.