If Your Grasp of Our Economic Past Is Wrong So Will Be Your Plan For Our Economic Future!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170415/68dfa54cc66a807385f99ffdbb3ed62b.jpg)
Note the Results of Our Economics!
Sent from my TECNO P9 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
(https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-31f883aff1b19ba7b3a35c18bea9374f-c)
While we know that was there strategy, that address to parliament is fake.
Tenkamenin;229153 wrote: While we know that was there strategy, that address to parliament is fake.
It would be more appropriate to call it a misattributed paraphrasing of ideas from the body of his work and writings one particular address in particular in his capacity as the reconstructer of the old Indian System to replace it with a British System which was more conducive to British Imperial aims. A good chapter on this may be found in the book Education as Cultural Imperialism by Martin Carnoy. As the originator of this post was undoubtedly an Indian nationalist with his own political aims I am not particularly concerned with the misattribution. Once I looked into Macualeys work and located the particular document I could see how the problem could arise.
Sent from my TECNO P9 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Dukuzumurenyi;229162 wrote: It would be more appropriate to call it a misattributed paraphrasing of ideas from the body of his work and writings one particular address in particular in his capacity as the reconstructer of the old Indian System to replace it with a British System which was more conducive to British Imperial aims. A good chapter on this may be found in the book Education as Cultural Imperialism by Martin Carnoy. As the originator of this post was undoubtedly an Indian nationalist with his own political aims I am not particularly concerned with the misattribution. Once I looked into Macualeys work and located the particular document I could see how the problem could arise.
Sent from my TECNO P9 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
In your research of his work, what did he say about the Kmtyw educational system? I'm sure in his body of work we can quote a speech or article he wrote on the aforementioned subject.