Communiversity

Afrikan Language Institute => Akan (Twi) Language Resources => : Boukman Sankofa Dec 15, 2016, 08:11 p

: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212340
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 15, 2016, 08:11 p
I just spent the last hour downloading Ghanaian music. Twi I hope what i research. And also looked for Twi movies to watch on youtube. Found quiet many and I am pleasantly surprised. It really feels like a good and viable way to learn Twi. I am listening to Kwabena Kwabena, Daddy Lumba, this brother seems like he is bleaching smh. I am really enjoying the music. Any suggestion on Ghanaian artists with many Twi songs. I am not trying to limit myself, but I am trying to listen to the language as much as possible so I can learn faster. Meda ase for the feedback:sankofa::blacklove:
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212531
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 09:12 p
Agya Koo Nimo. Ayɔnko Asiwa. Ɔsɛe Kwame Korankye.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212532
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 16, 2016, 09:18 p
Meda Ade paa!!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212533
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 16, 2016, 09:19 p
Meda ase paa!!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212534
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 09:19 p
Yɛnni aseda. And don't forget dewhitenization alongside your reKmtywization.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212536
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 16, 2016, 09:24 p
You think there is a difference? I would think the Re-Kmtywization process would lead automatically to dewhitenization. Or not?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212537
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 09:26 p
Boukman Sankofa;212536 wrote: You think there is a difference? I would think the Re-Kmtywization process would lead automatically to dewhitenization. Or not?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
I'm extremely certain that there is a difference. This is why people love to do one and hate to do the other.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212538
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 16, 2016, 09:27 p
Though i believe The other way is not necessarily true. Dewhitenization don't lead to Re-Kmtywization

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212539
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 09:29 p
Both are necessary. While they can be complementary processes neither one necessarily leads to the other.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212540
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 16, 2016, 09:33 p
I see agree with where you going. We are talking about The politicss. Aren't We?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212541
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 09:40 p
Boukman Sankofa;212540 wrote: I see agree with where you going. We are talking about The politicss. Aren't We?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Every area of human activity. For example, consider people who can read and write Mdw Ntr, but are married to white so-called people. Plenty reKmtywization, no dewhitenization.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212542
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 16, 2016, 09:44 p
I agree 100. Diop is a good example. What a tragedy.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212552
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 16, 2016, 11:14 p
Boukman Sankofa;212542 wrote: I agree 100. Diop is a good example. What a tragedy.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Apparently there's a whole crew like that coming out of Senegal. All proficient in Mdw Ntr to one degree or another and all married to French men and women. If @Mansa Kankan Munited snakes ends up going there and coming back with a white wife, he's going to get his Black people card revoked.

Sent from my Uhuru Accu using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212565
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 17, 2016, 04:25 p
Who is Mansa Kankan Munited snakes?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212567
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 17, 2016, 06:25 p
Boukman Sankofa;212565 wrote: Who is Mansa Kankan Munited snakes?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
He is a member here who is visiting Senegal now.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid212598
: Boukman Sankofa Dec 17, 2016, 01:13 p
We believe he will stay a strong Kmtyw. But if he does mess up we definitely revoking his Black card!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid214528
: Kw@ku M3nsa Dec 30, 2016, 07:21 p
I see it all the time, I try and attend Kmtyw holiday events and meet some people who can tell me all about the Dogon tribe and turn around to kiss their pale skinned cave beast. Its frustrating and can be confusing for those trying to find there way "Black" without the proper roadmap.
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid214539
: Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Dec 30, 2016, 08:41 p
Kw@ku M3nsa;214528 wrote: I see it all the time, I try and attend Kmtyw holiday events and meet some people who can tell me all about the Dogon tribe and turn around to kiss their pale skinned cave beast. Its frustrating and can be confusing for those trying to find there way "Black" without the proper roadmap.
If you can't change the people around you, change the people around you.

Sent from my Uhuru Accu using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
: ReKmtywization through music and movies?-gctid217519
: Kw@ku M3nsa Jan 17, 2017, 01:16 p
I'm steady trying brother. That self hatred runs deep even after some of our people gain some knowledge of who they are. But I will keep trying, all I think of is victory.