https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARNk2Zbids&feature=share (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARNk2Zbids&feature=share)
The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steve Biko
I am inviting all to listen in on this call and hear what the ULU movement is all about!
What you do for yourself depends on what you know think of yourself. What you think of yourself depends on what you know of yourself. What you know of yourself depends on what you have been told - Runoko Rashidi
http://www.usliftingus.com/uluradio (http://www.usliftingus.com/uluradio)
Us Lifting Us Radio
*Every Thursday, 9-10pm (EST)
*Q&A, Feedback, Announcements & Testimonials
> To listen via Internet Radio, Click Here:
> To listen via Conference Call and participate in live Q&A;
Call (319) 527-6202
*Also, 10-11pm(EST), a Detailed Discussion of the
ULU 10 Point Appeal and Plan (A 10 Week Series)
Us Lifting Us Economic Development Cooperative is advancing a powerful plan and business model that will empower our communities. The cooperative businesses developed by this powerful plan will not only benefit our communities, but can also benefit you and your family directly.
*For questions and additional information call 404-592-2780
The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steve Biko
Don't forget tonight's call....Up you mighty race....you can accomplish what you will! -Marcus Garvey
The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steve Biko
I was pleasantly surprised to hear my former Abibitumikasa Twi classmate @Nanana on the call last night. Turns out she is a board member! We are out here!
The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed - Steve Biko
Greetings
I wanted to announce that ULU has launched the online portion of the physical Cafe. You can purchase coffee now by following this link: https://www.cafeulu.com/copy-of-home
The physical cafe opens this month in Atlanta Georgia. That link is https://www.cafeulu.com/
I am new to ULU but so far I am pleased with the group economics perspective. I am very glad to be apart of a group of Kmtyws practicing group economics.
If anyone is curious about ULU here is the link to the main website where they clearly describe what they are about. http://www.usliftingus.com/
Nice. I'm a member/owner of ULU myself but find it hard to keep up with all the emails and updates. It will be really convenient if other member/owners keep updates going in this thread.
Cool..sounds like a plan..I will try to post some from time to time.
The physical cafeulu is now open for business. Please see attached flyer with a list of events happening this weekend. And here is the link to the website (https://www.cafeulu.com/) as well.
Abibifahodie
Nkululeko
(https://www.abibitumikasa.com/attachments/attachments/6662/thumbnail/106-cafeUIU-flyerfrontupdated-2.jpg) (https://www.abibitumikasa.com/attachments/attachments/6662/106-cafeUIU-flyerfrontupdated-2.jpg)
Awesome!