Why do you support Kmtyw/Black owned businesses?
Basically, becuase I am VERY proud of being Kmtyw, our culture our history is the only thing I can say gives me confidence evryday. That being said I feel as if I MUST support black business. Speaking as one who has been repeated duped, overharged, and fooled by Black business owners (knee-grows/negroes) I must say i would STILL rather be duped by a brother (seemingly) than a yurugu.
I support because I have to, need to, and want to.
Kwaku
I get better service
If we won't who will. It is a race first mentality....
-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
kevlew;221326 wrote: If we won't who will. It is a race first mentality....
-------------------------------------------
"The day will come when history will speak. But it will not be the history which will be taught in Brussels, Paris, Washington or the United Nations...Kmt will write its own history and in both north and south it will be a history of glory and dignity".
Nana Patrice Lumumba.
All day, everyday
Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
It's the key to EVERYTHING!
Abibifahodie!
Nataki
BestVeganChef;244534 wrote: It's the key to EVERYTHING!
Abibifahodie!
Nataki
Good answer
Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
General principle
...to keep circulating the black dollar
Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Race first, second and last!
Products are generally better + seeing Afrakan faces gives me life. Can't support anybody else, but your own.
Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Obadele Kambon;55705 wrote: Why do you support Kmtyw/Black owned businesses?
To not finance our own oppression.
KNOWing is better than beLIEving.
Obibini;248496 wrote: To not finance our own oppression.
KNOWing is better than beLIEving.
Boom!
______________________________________________
We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.
Amilcar Cabral
Bump.
______________________________________________
We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.
Amilcar Cabral
Obibini;248496 wrote: To not finance our own oppression.
KNOWing is better than beLIEving.
Word.
KNOWing is better than beLIEving.
Because I love my people and I don't want to see them suffer. My brothers and my sisters are a reflection of me. I know how good it feels to be happy so I want to support their hard work so that they feel the same.
Common sense.:sankofa:
Why not? We need to to be able to take of ourselves without out the dependence on our enemies for help
Sent from my 9020A using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88213)
Survival!
Abibifahodie