I am looking to see if any current or forner Twi studentd want to start a group to provide a space to keep the language learned and keep in practice. If I can get 10 students I will start the group.
I am interested.
Bɔkɔɔ...
Yɛbɛhyia bio
Yoo yɛbɛhyia.
Agya, wofiri he?
Mefiri Ohio,
Mekyea wo Keview ne Agya Kwaku,
I know I am late to the party, but if you all would like to continue to communicate in Twi, I am also. I am new to Twi.
Yaa nua.
Wo ho te sɛn?
Akyire,
Kwaku
kwaku omowale;199447 wrote: Mekyea wo Keview ne Agya Kwaku,
I know I am late to the party, but if you all would like to continue to communicate in Twi, I am also. I am new to Twi.
Yaa nua.
Wo ho te sɛn?
Akyire,
Kwaku
We are reviving a Twi study group. You are welcome to join us here: Twi Study Group (http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/46206-Twi-Study-Group). We are meeting this coming Sunday at 2pm ET to plan how we're going to proceed.